The Atlanta Hawks (30-25) are underdogs as they try to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Milwaukee Bucks (34-20) on Thursday, April 15 at State Farm Arena. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET on TNT. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 15, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Hawks Betting Odds
Bucks vs Hawks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 15
Giannis Antetokounmpo: Out (Knee)
Tony Snell: Out (Ankle),
John Collins: Out (Ankle),
Trae Young: Day To Day (Calf),
Danilo Gallinari: Day To Day (Foot),
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Kris Dunn: Out (Ankle),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Knee)
Bucks and Hawks Records ATS
- Milwaukee has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, playing to a record of 24-30 against the spread.
- The Bucks are 21-18 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 6-point favorite.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 59.3% of its games this season (32/54).
- Atlanta has a 30-24-1 record ATS this season.
- As at least a 6-point underdog, the Hawks often cover the spread with a 6-4 record against the spread.
- 28 of Atlanta’s 55 games (50.9%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/24/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-12||225.5||-820||565||Regular Season||129-115 MIL|
- Milwaukee’s games this season have gone over the point total for Thursday’s matchup point total (228.5 points) in 61.1% of opportunities (33 out of 54 matchups).
- In 23 out of Atlanta’s 55 games this year (41.8%), the competing teams combined for more points than the point total in Thursday’s matchup.
- This season, the average total for Bucks games is 231.9 points, 3.4 more than the over/under of 228.5 points for this contest.
- Hawks’ games have an over/under of 224.4 points this season, 4.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
- The Bucks have an average implied point total of 119.1 this season, which is 2.1 points higher than their implied total in Thursday’s game (117).
- So far this season, Milwaukee has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (117) 32 times.
- The Hawks’ average implied point total on the season (115.5 points) is 4.5 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (111 points).
- Atlanta has totaled more than 111 points in 33 games on the season.
- The Bucks are the NBA’s highest-scoring team (119.3 PPG), while the Hawks allow their opponents the 11th-fewest points per game (111.2) in the league.
- The Bucks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 353 points this season (6.6 points per game on average), and the Hawks have put up 116 more points than their opponents on the year (2.1 per game).
- The Bucks points, rebounds and assists leader is Giannis Antetokounmpo. He puts up 28.8 points per game and adds 11.4 rebounds and 6.2 assists.
- Antetokounmpo’s points prop total for the contest is set at 31.5, 2.7 points greater than his season average of 28.8.
- Khris Middleton is the top three-point shooter for the Bucks, connecting on 2.2 per game.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots less than his season average of 2.2.
- Jrue Holiday leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Brook Lopez collects 1.4 blocks a contest to pace Milwaukee.
- Lopez’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
- Trae Young’s excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Hawks scoring and assists leaderboards with 25.4 points per game and 9.5 assists per game.
- Young’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 21.5, 3.9 points less than his season average of 25.4.
- When it comes to rebounds, Clint Capela is the Atlanta leader with 14.2 per game.
- Capela’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 41.5, 11.0 greater than his season average of 30.5.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic leads the Hawks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.7 made threes per game.
- Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.8 shots greater than his season average of 2.7.
- Atlanta’s Cam Reddish has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Capela is first in blocks with 2.2 per game.
- Reddish’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from