The Milwaukee Bucks (35-20) are 8.5-point favorites as they try to end a three-game home losing streak when they square off against the Memphis Grizzlies (28-26) on Saturday, April 17, 2021 at Fiserv Forum. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on BSWI. The point total for the matchup is 236.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 17, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Bucks vs Grizzlies Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 17
Donte DiVincenzo: Day To Day (Toe)
Justise Winslow: Out (Thigh),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
De’Anthony Melton: Out (Leg),
Brandon Clarke: Out (Hip)
Bucks and Grizzlies Records ATS
- Milwaukee’s record against the spread is 25-30 this season.
- When favored by at least 8.5 points, the Bucks are 18-7 against the spread this season.
- 32 of 55 Milwaukee games this season (58.2%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Memphis has a 33-20-1 record ATS this season.
- The Grizzlies only hold a 0-1 record against the spread this season when they play as at least an 8.5-point underdog.
- Memphis and its opponents have often hit the over this season, doing so in 50% (27) of its 54 games played.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2021||Bucks||Grizzlies||-6||236||-234||190||Regular Season||112-111 MIL|
- In Milwaukee’s matchups this season, the Bucks and their opponents have gone over Saturday’s point total of 236.5 points 27 times (49.1% of opportunities).
- In Memphis’ games this year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Saturday’s matchup total in 13 out of 54 matchups (24.1%).
- This season the average total for Bucks games is 231.9 points, 4.6 fewer than the over/under of 236.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 11.8 points more than the average over/under in Grizzlies’ games this season (224.7 points).
- The Bucks’ average implied point total this season is 3.8 fewer points than their implied total in Saturday’s game (119.2 implied points on average compared to 123 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Milwaukee has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (123) 25 times.
- The Grizzlies’ average implied point total on the season (114.5 points) is 0.5 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (114 points).
- Memphis has scored more than 114 points in 26 games this season.
- The Bucks are the league’s highest-scoring team (119.3 PPG), while the Grizzlies allow the 16th-fewest points per game (111.6) in NBA action.
- The Bucks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 364 points this season (6.6 points per game on average), and the Grizzlies have put up 80 more points than their opponents on the year (1.5 per game).
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in scoring (28.5 points per game), rebounding (11.2 per game) and assisting (6.1 per game).
- Antetokounmpo’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 45.5, 0.2 less than his season average of 45.7.
- Khris Middleton is the top three-point shooter for the Bucks, hitting 2.2 per game.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots less than his season average of 2.2.
- Milwaukee’s blocks leader is Brook Lopez, who averages 1.4 per game. Jrue Holiday leads the team averaging 1.7 steals a game.
- Holiday’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals lower than his season average of 1.7.
- Ja Morant holds the top spot on the Grizzlies scoring and assist lists, putting up 18.8 points and 7.3 assists per game.
- Morant’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 18.5, 0.3 points less than his season average of 18.8.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ 12.7 rebounds per game paces Memphis’ rebounding effort. He also adds 17.0 points per game.
- Valanciunas’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 33.5, 2.0 higher than his season average of 31.5.
- Grayson Allen makes more threes per game than any other member of the Grizzlies, cashing in 2.3 treys per game.
- Allen’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 1.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Memphis’ Kyle Anderson has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Brandon Clarke is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.
- Anderson’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from