The Milwaukee Bucks (29-14) are favored () to continue a four-game home winning streak when they host the Boston Celtics (21-23) on Friday, March 26 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of March 26, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Celtics Betting Odds
Bucks vs Celtics Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 26
Bryn Forbes: Day To Day (Toe),
Rodions Kurucs: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
P.J. Tucker: Day To Day (Calf)
Romeo Langford: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Tristan Thompson: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Semi Ojeleye: Out (Hip)
Bucks and Celtics Records ATS
- Milwaukee has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 20-23 against the spread.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Bucks are 18-18 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 60.5% of its games this season (26/43).
- Boston has a 20-24 record against the spread this season.
- For the 14th time this season, the Celtics are at least a 5.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 5-8 against the spread.
- 45.5% of Boston’s 44 games this season have missed the over/under.
Head to Head
The Bucks got a team-high 27 points from Khris Middleton on the way to a 121-119 victory over Jaylen Brown (24 points) and the Celtics in their most recent matchup on March 24, 2021. The Bucks were 7-point favorites in the game, but the Celtics covered the spread in the win. The teams put up a total of 240 total points to go over the 231-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/24/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-7||231||-279||223||Regular Season||121-119 MIL|
|12/23/2020||Bucks||Celtics||-4.5||223.5||-185||154||Regular Season||122-121 BOS*|
- 12/23/2020 DNP –
Celtics: Kemba Walker
- In Milwaukee’s matchups this season, the Bucks and their opponents have eclipsed Friday’s total of 233 points 26 times (60.5% of opportunities).
- In 13 out of Boston’s 44 games this season (29.5%), the competing teams combined for a higher point total than the point total in Friday’s matchup.
- This season the average total for Bucks games is 232.6 points, 0.4 fewer than the over/under of 233 points for this contest.
- Celtics’ games have an over/under of 223.7 points this season, 9.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
- The average implied total for the Bucks this season is 119.7 points, 0.7 more points than their implied total of 119 points in Friday’s game.
- This season, Milwaukee has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (119) 25 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Celtics (113.3) is 0.7 fewer points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (114).
- Boston has scored more than 114 points 20 times this season.
- The Bucks are at the top of the NBA’s scoring charts (120 PPG), while the Celtics allow the 15th-fewest points per game (111.5) in the league.
- The Bucks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 319 points this season (7.4 points per game on average), and the Celtics have put up 29 more points than their opponents on the year (0.7 per game).
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in scoring (28.6 points per game), rebounding (11.6 per game) and assisting (6.4 per game).
- Antetokounmpo’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 46.5, 0.1 lower than his season average of 46.6.
- Middleton is the top three-point shooter for the Bucks, connecting on 2.2 per game.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 2.2.
- Jrue Holiday leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Brook Lopez collects 1.4 blocks a game to pace Milwaukee.
- Lopez’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
- Jayson Tatum owns the Celtics top spot in scoring with 24.8 points per game and also tacks on 6.8 rebounds and 4.3 assists per contest.
- Tatum’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is listed at 35.5, 0.4 lower than his season average of 35.9.
- The Boston leaders in rebounds and assists are Tristan Thompson (8.4 rebounds per game) and Marcus Smart (5.4 assists per game).
- Smart’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 21.5, 0.6 higher than his season average of 20.9.
- Kemba Walker makes more threes per game than any other member of the Celtics, averaging 2.9 treys per game.
- Boston’s Smart has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Robert Williams III is first in blocks with 1.8 per game.
- Williams’ blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 1.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from