Two of the NBA’s best scorers match up when Giannis Antetokounmpo (third, 30.1 points per game) and the Milwaukee Bucks (48-30) visit DeMar DeRozan (sixth, 28) and the Chicago Bulls (45-33). The Bucks () will play against the Bulls ( to win) starting at 8:00 PM ET Tuesday on NBATV. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in what follows reflect odds as of April 5, 2022 at 8:08 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Bucks vs Bulls Betting Odds
Bucks Vs. Bulls Player Props
Injury Report as of April 5
Giannis Antetokounmpo: Day To Day (Knee),
DeAndre’ Bembry: Out For Season (Knee)
Zach LaVine: Day To Day (Knee),
Matt Thomas: Day To Day (Leg),
Lonzo Ball: Out (Knee)
|Bucks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bulls Defense|
|115 (3)||Points/Gm||111.4 (16)|
|21.9 (13)||Possessions/Game||19.9 (15)|
|46.6 (12)||Field Goal %||47.1 (24)|
|36.7 (5)||3PT %||36.4 (25)|
|54.6 (5)||Effective FG %||53.7 (20)|
|57.9 (7)||True Shooting %||57.3 (21)|
|Bulls Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bucks Defense|
|111.7 (11)||Points/Gm||111.9 (20)|
|19.9 (16)||Possessions/Game||21.9 (18)|
|48 (3)||Field Goal %||45.6 (12)|
|36.8 (4)||3PT %||35.7 (19)|
|54.2 (7)||Effective FG %||53.6 (19)|
|57.9 (7)||True Shooting %||56.3 (14)|
Bucks and Bulls Betting Records
- Milwaukee is 37-41-0 ATS this season.
- When playing as at least 7-point favorites this season, the Bucks have an ATS record of 16-15.
- A total of 37 out of Milwaukee’s 78 games this season have gone over the point total.
- Chicago has put together a 42-36-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Bulls have covered the spread twice this season (2-3 ATS) when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- In Chicago’s 78 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 37 times.
Head to Head
The Bucks got a team-high 27 points from Jrue Holiday on the way to a win against Nikola Vucevic (22 points) and the Bulls in their most recent matchup on March 22, 2022. The Bucks were 6.5-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams put up a total of 224 total points to fall short of the 234.5-point over/under.
- 3/22/2022 DNP – Bucks: Khris Middleton
- 1/21/2022 DNP – Bulls: Zach LaVine, Javonte Green
- Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in points and rebounds. He scores 30.1 points per game while also adding 11.6 rebounds.
- Milwaukee’s assists leader is Holiday, who averages 6.8 per game.
- Khris Middleton makes 2.4 threes per game to lead the Bucks.
- Holiday leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Antetokounmpo collects 1.4 blocks a game to pace Milwaukee.
- The Bulls go-to guy, DeRozan, leads the team in both scoring (28 points per game) and assists (5 assists per game).
- Vucevic collects all of the boards and is the Chicago leader in rebounds, pulling down 11.2 per game.
- Zach LaVine leads the Bulls in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.8 made threes per game.
- Vucevic is a defensive force for Chicago, leading the team in both steals (one per game) and blocks (one per game).