The Philadelphia 76ers (28-12) will try to continue a six-game win streak when they host the Milwaukee Bucks (25-14) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, March 17 as underdogs. The Bucks have won four games in a row. The point total in the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of March 17, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs 76ers Betting Odds
Bucks vs 76ers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 17
Joel Embiid: Out (Knee)
Bucks and 76ers Records ATS
- Milwaukee is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 19-20
- The Bucks have a winning record against the spread when favored by 6.5 points or more, going 15-12 this season.
- 23 of 39 Milwaukee games this season (59%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Philadelphia has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 22-17-1.
- For the 17th time this season, the 76ers are at least a 6.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 6-9-1 against the spread.
- 22 of Philadelphia’s 40 games (55%) this season have gone over the over/under.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have gone over Wednesday’s 237 total in 22 out of 39 games (56.4%) this year.
- In six out of Philadelphia’s 40 games this year (15%), the competing teams combined for a higher point total than the point total in Wednesday’s matchup.
- On average, the over/under in Bucks games is 4.6 points fewer than the over/under of 237 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 11.6 points separates this game’s over/under (237 points) and the average total points bet in 76ers’ games (225.4 points) this season.
- The Bucks’ average implied point total this season is 2.3 fewer points than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (119.7 implied points on average compared to 122 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Milwaukee has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (122) 20 times.
- The 114.8-point average implied total on the season for the 76ers is 0.2 fewer points than the team’s 115-point implied total in this matchup.
- Philadelphia has put up more than 115 points in 20 games on the season.
- The Bucks are the NBA’s second-highest scoring team (119.8 PPG), while the 76ers allow their opponents the ninth-fewest points per game (110.1) in the league.
- The Bucks have totaled 279 more points than their opponents this season (7.2 per game on average), and the 76ers have scored 212 more points than their opponents (5.3 per game).
- The Bucks points, rebounds and assists leader is Giannis Antetokounmpo. He puts up 29.0 points per game and adds 11.7 rebounds and 6.2 assists.
- The Bucks are led by Bryn Forbes from beyond the arc. He makes 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Milwaukee’s steals leader is Jrue Holiday, who averages 1.8 per game. Brook Lopez leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks a game.
- Joel Embiid is at the top of the 76ers scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 29.9 points per game and 11.5 rebounds per game this season.
- Ben Simmons holds the title of Philadelphia assist leader, dishing out 7.6 assists per game this season.
- Danny Green is tops from three-point range for the 76ers, hitting 2.3 threes per game.
- Nobody on Philadelphia grabs more steals than Matisse Thybulle (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Embiid (1.4 per game).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from