The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 8, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs Vikings Betting Odds
Buccaneers vs Vikings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Betting the Total (Over/Under)
- The over/under in this game is 52.5 points, 0.5 higher than the average total in Buccaneers games this season.
- The average total for Vikings games is 54 points, 1.5 more than this game’s over/under.
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have combined to score more than 52.5 in four games (33.3% of matchups).
- In eight (66.7%) games this season, the Vikings have combined with their opponents to go over 52.5 points.
- These two teams score a combined average of 55.3 points per game, higher than the total for this matchup by 2.8 points.
- The Vikings are the NFL’s 12th-highest scoring team this season compared to the sixth-ranked Buccaneers.
- The over/under for this game is set at 52.5 points, 1.8 points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average.
- Minnesota has surrendered the 26th-fewest points in NFL play this season, while Tampa Bay has given up the 11th-fewest.
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Tampa Bay has a 6-6 record against the spread.
- The Buccaneers are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Most of Tampa Bay’s games this year — seven out of 12 — have gone over the point total (58.3%).
Vikings Betting Insights
- Minnesota is 6-6 against the spread.
- The Vikings have a losing ATS record of 0-2 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Minnesota’s games have hit the over in eight out of 12 outings this season (66.7%).
When the Buccaneers Have the Ball
- The Vikings defense has allowed 27.4 points per game this season, 1.3 points less than the 28.7 the Buccaneers have scored.
- In games where Tampa Bay score at least 28.7 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- Minnesota is 6-1 overall and 5-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.4 points.
- The Vikings defense has allowed an average of 382.7 yards per game this season, 19.9 yards more than the 362.8 the Buccaneers offense has averaged.
- The Buccaneers pick up 5.7 yards per play while the Vikings allow 5.8 per play.
- In contests where the Tampa Bay offense totals at least their average yard output this season, they are 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- When Minnesota allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 2-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall this season.
- The Vikings defense has given up 121 yards per game on the ground this year. That is 24.7 more yards than the Buccaneers have gained running the football in 2020 (96.3).
- In games where the Tampa Bay rushing attack puts together at least their season average, the Buccaneers are 4-1 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- When Minnesota holds opposing teams to 121 rushing yards or fewer this year, they are 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- This season, the Vikings have forced an average of 1.4 turnovers per game, compared to the 1.3 times Buccaneers have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Tampa Bay turns the football over 1.3 times or fewer this season, they are 6-1 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
- Minnesota’s record this season when they force more than 1.4 turnovers: 2-1 ATS, 3-0 overall
When the Vikings Have the Ball
- The Vikings rack up 3.3 more points per game (26.6) than the Buccaneers give up (23.3).
- When Minnesota scores at least 26.6 points, it is 4-4 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- This season, Tampa Bay has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 28.7 or fewer points.
- The Vikings rack up 59.9 more yards per game (389.8), than the Buccaneers allow per outing (329.9). The Vikings average 6.3 yards per play, while the Buccaneers allow 5.2 per play.
- In games Tampa Bay holds its opponents to 329.9 or fewer yards, it has a 3-3 record ATS and a 4-2 record overall.
- This season, the Vikings pile up 145.7 yards per game on the ground, 71.5 more per game than the Buccaneers allow per outing (74.2).
- When Minnesota rushes for at least 145.7 yards, it recorded a 5-0 ATS record and a 3-2 overall record.
- Tampa Bay is 2-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall when holding opponents to 74.2 rushing yards or less.
- This year, the Vikings turn the ball over 1.8 times per game, 0.1 more turnovers per game than the 1.7 the Buccaneers force on average.
- Minnesota has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.8 times or less.
- When it forces 1.7 or more turnovers, Tampa Bay has a 3-4 record against the spread and a 5-2 record overall.
Buccaneers Players to Watch
- Tom Brady leads the team with 3,300 passing yards (275 yards per game) and has a 64.8% completion percentage this year (307-of-474) while throwing 28 touchdowns and 11 interceptions.
- Ronald Jones II has taken 162 attempts for a team-leading 820 rushing yards (68.3 yards per game) and five touchdowns.
- Leonard Fournette has 271 yards on 69 carries (27.1 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns over the course of 10 games. He also has 28 catches for 171 yards (17.1 ypg).
- Mike Evans has hauled in 48 passes for 613 yards and 11 touchdowns. He has been targeted 81 times and averages 51.1 yards per game.
- Chris Godwin’s statline this year shows 49 grabs for 562 yards and three touchdowns over eight games. He averages 70.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 60 times.
- This season, Rob Gronkowski has caught 37 passes on 62 targets for 505 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 42.1 receiving yards per game.
- Jason Pierre-Paul has notched a team-leading 8.5 sacks, while adding six TFL, 48 tackles, and two interceptions.
- This year, Devin White has racked up 109 tackles, nine TFL, and five sacks.
- Carlton Davis has a team-high four interceptions and has tacked on 53 tackles, three TFL, and 16 passes defended.
Vikings Players to Watch
- Kirk Cousins has thrown for 3,073 yards while completing 67.8% of his passes (246-of-363), with 26 touchdowns and 12 interceptions (256.1 yards per game).
- Dalvin Cook has taken 251 carries for 1,250 rushing yards (113.6 yards per game) and 13 touchdowns in 11 games. He’s also caught 35 passes for 314 yards (28.5 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown through the air.
- This season, rookie Justin Jefferson has 61 catches (on 84 targets) to lead the team with 1,039 yards (86.6 per game) while scoring seven touchdowns.
- Adam Thielen has also added 57 catches for 721 yards and 12 touchdowns. He has been targeted 87 times and puts up 60.1 receiving yards per game.
- Kyle Rudolph has caught 28 passes on 37 targets for 334 yards and one touchdown, averaging 27.8 yards per game.
- Ifeadi Odenigbo has registered a team-leading 3.5 sacks, while adding three TFL and 29 tackles this year.
- This year, Eric Kendricks has racked up 106 tackles, four TFL, and three interceptions.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from