The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 17, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have combined to score more than 47.5 in seven games (70% of matchups).
- In two (22.2%) games this season, the Rams have combined with their opponents to go over 47.5 points.
- These two teams score a combined average of 53.6 points per game, higher than the total for this matchup by 6.1 points.
- The over/under for this game is set at 47.5 points, 6.2 points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average.
- Buccaneers games average 52.2 total points per game this season, equal to the over/under for this matchup.
- Games involving the Rams this year have averaged 42.7 points per game, a 4.8-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
- The Buccaneers score the sixth-most points in the NFL this season, while the Rams’ offense racks up the 18th-most.
- This matchup features the NFL’s second-ranked (Los Angeles) and eighth-ranked (Tampa Bay) scoring defenses.
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Six of Tampa Bay’s ten games this year have gone over the point total (60%).
- Tampa Bay has a 5-5 record against the spread.
- The Buccaneers have an ATS record of 4-3 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
Rams Betting Insights
- Most of Los Angeles’ games this year — seven out of nine — have failed to go over the point total (77.8%).
- Los Angeles has put together a 5-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Rams have an even ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
Buccaneers vs Rams: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/29/2019||Rams||Rams||-9||49||-420||+350||518-464 LAR||55-40 TB|
When the Buccaneers Have the Ball
- The Buccaneers, on average, score 10.9 more points per game this season (29.6) than the Rams allow (18.7).
- In games where Tampa Bay score at least 29.6 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- When the Los Angeles defense allows 18.7 points or fewer this year, the Rams have pieced together a 5-0 overall record and a 4-1 record against the spread.
- The Buccaneers hold a 72.1-yard advantage in total yards gained versus total yards allowed compared to the Rams defense this season (368.5 to 296.4). The Buccaneers average 5.7 yards per play while the Rams give up 4.8 per play.
- When the Tampa Bay offense puts together a game with at least their 2020 average in yardage, they are 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread this season.
- When the Los Angeles defense allows less than their season average for total yards, they are 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- The Rams defense has given up an average of 96.8 yards per game to opposing running games this season. That total is about the same as the rushing output per contest for the Buccaneers (103.9).
- In games where the Tampa Bay rushing attack puts together at least their season average this season, the Buccaneers are 4-1 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- This season, when the Los Angeles defense allows opponents to pick up less than 96.8 yards on the ground, they are 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- This season, the Rams have forced an average of 1.4 turnovers per game, compared to the 1.2 times Buccaneers have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Tampa Bay turns the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, they are 6-1 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
- Los Angeles is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall this season when they force at least 1.4 turnovers in a game.
When the Rams Have the Ball
- The Rams average just 1.4 more points per game (24) than the Buccaneers allow (22.6).
- Los Angeles is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall a season ago when the team records at least 24 points.
- Tampa Bay has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall in games when it gives up 29.6 points or less.
- The Rams collect 95.3 more yards per game (395.6), than the Buccaneers give up per matchup (300.3). On average, the Rams pick up 5.8 yards per play, while the Buccaneers give up 4.9 per play.
- Tampa Bay has a 3-2 record ATS and a 3-2 record overall when holding its opponents to 300.3 yards or less.
- This season, the Rams rack up 134.3 rushing yards per game, 57.7 more per game than the Buccaneers allow per outing (76.6).
- When Los Angeles runs for at least 134.3 yards, it recorded a 3-1 ATS record and a 3-1 overall record.
- This season, Tampa Bay is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall when holding opponents to no more than 76.6 rushing yards.
- This year, the Rams turn the ball over 1.4 times per game, 0.3 fewer turnovers per game than the 1.7 the Buccaneers force on average.
- Los Angeles is 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall when it turns the ball over 1.4 or fewer times.
- When it forces 1.7 or more turnovers, Tampa Bay has a 3-3 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall.
Buccaneers Players to Watch
- Tom Brady has 2,739 passing yards (273.9 yards per game) and a 66% completion percentage this year (254-of-385) while throwing 23 touchdowns and seven interceptions.
- Ronald Jones has taken 143 carries for a team-leading 730 rushing yards (73 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns.
- Leonard Fournette has 244 yards on 59 carries (30.5 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns over the course of eight games. He also has 24 catches for 152 yards (19 ypg).
- Mike Evans has grabbed 40 passes to lead the team with 514 yards with eight touchdowns. He has been targeted 63 times and averages 51.4 yards per game.
- Scotty Miller has contributed with 414 yards on 27 grabs with two touchdowns. He has been targeted 42 times and averages 41.4 receiving yards per game.
- Over six games in 2020, Chris Godwin has caught 34 passes on 41 targets for 412 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 68.7 receiving yards per game.
- Jason Pierre-Paul has collected a team-leading 7.5 sacks, while adding five TFL, 38 tackles, and one interception.
- This season, Devin White has racked up 88 tackles, eight TFL, and five sacks.
- Carlton Davis has a team-high four interceptions and has tacked on 43 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 14 passes defended.
Rams Players to Watch
- This year, Jared Goff has put up 2,446 passing yards (271.8 yards per game) while going 213-for-321 (66.4% completion percentage) and throwing 13 touchdowns and six interceptions.
- Darrell Henderson has taken 102 carries for a team-leading 488 rushing yards (54.2 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Malcom Brown leads the team with 346 rushing yards on 81 carries (38.4 yards per game), with five touchdowns on the ground.
- Cooper Kupp has been targeted 79 times and has 53 catches to lead the team with 577 yards (64.1 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Robert Woods’ statline this year shows 42 catches for 468 yards and four touchdowns in nine games. He puts up 52 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 60 times.
- Josh Reynolds has collected 416 yards on 30 passes with two touchdowns in 2020, averaging 46.2 yards per game on 48 targets.
- Aaron Donald has nine sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up seven TFL and 26 tackles.
- This season, Micah Kiser leads the team with 72 tackles.
- This season, Darious Williams leads the team with four interceptions and has added 20 tackles, one TFL, and 10 passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from