The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 19, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have combined to score more than 53.5 in two games.
- In four games this season, the Raiders have combined with their opponents to go over 53.5 points.
- These two teams score a combined average of 59.7 points per game, higher than the total for this matchup by 6.2 points.
- These teams surrender a combined 50.7 points per game– 2.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The over/under in this game is 3.7 higher than the average total in Buccaneers games this season (49.8).
- The average total for Raiders games is 60.6 points– 7.1 more than this game’s over/under.
- The Raiders are the league’s seventh-highest scoring team this season compared to the 10th-ranked Buccaneers.
- This matchup features the NFL’s 27th-ranked (Las Vegas) and seventh-ranked (Tampa Bay) scoring defenses.
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Tampa Bay has a 3-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Tampa Bay has played in three games this year that went over the point total.
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas’ games have hit the over in all five opportunities this season.
- Las Vegas has a 3-2 record against the spread.
- The Raiders are 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
When the Buccaneers Have the Ball
- The Buccaneers average points scored this season (29.5) and the Raiders points allowed (30.4) are within 0.9 points of each other.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Tampa Bay is 3-0 and 2-1 against the spread.
- Las Vegas is 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 30.4 points.
- The Buccaneers average 358.2 total yards per game this season– 35.2 yards fewer than the Raiders allow (393.4). The Buccaneers average 5.6 yards per play while the Raiders allow 6.2 per play.
- When the Tampa Bay offense puts together a game with at least their 2020 average in yardage, they are 1-0 overall and 0-1 against the spread this season.
- When the Las Vegas defense allows less than their season average for total yards, they are 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Raiders allow 126.4 rushing yards per game, compared to the 109.2 yards the Buccaneers average on the ground.
- When Tampa Bay rushes for at least 109.2 yards this season, they are 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- This season, when the Las Vegas defense allows opponents to pick up less than 126.4 yards on the ground, they are 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Buccaneers have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the Raiders have averaged 0.6 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Tampa Bay is 3-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- Las Vegas’ record this season when they force more than 0.6 turnovers: 2-1 ATS, 2-1 overall
When the Raiders Have the Ball
- The Raiders score 30.2 points per game– 9.9 more than the Buccaneers allow per contest (20.3).
- When Las Vegas records at least 30.2 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- This season, Tampa Bay has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 29.5 or fewer points.
- The Raiders collect 117 more yards per game (399), than the Buccaneers give up per contest (282). The Raiders average 6.1 yards per play, while the Buccaneers allow 4.6 per play.
- In games Tampa Bay keeps its opponents to 282 or fewer yards, it has a 2-2 record ATS and a 2-2 record overall.
- This season, the Raiders run for 56.7 more yards per game (121) than the Buccaneers allow per contest (64.3).
- Las Vegas has a 2-1 ATS record and a 2-1 overall record when the team runs for at least 121 yards.
- This season, Tampa Bay is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall when holding opponents to no more than 64.3 yards on the ground.
- This year, the Raiders turn the ball over 1.4 times per game– 0.4 fewer turnovers per game than the 1.8 the Buccaneers force on average.
- Las Vegas has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.4 times or less.
- This season, Tampa Bay has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when it forces at least 1.8 turnovers.
Buccaneers Players to Watch
- In his first year with the Bucs, Tom Brady has thrown for 1,541 yards (256.8 yards per game), 14 touchdowns, and four picks in six games. He is completing 64.1% of his passes this year (143-of-223).
- Ronald Jones II has taken 97 carries for 472 rushing yards (78.7 yards per game) and three touchdowns in six games.
- Leonard Fournette has 123 yards on 24 carries (30.8 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns in his first season with the Buccaneers.
- Mike Evans leads the Bucs with 281 yards and six touchdowns. He has been targeted 37 times and averages 46.8 yards per game.
- Scotty Miller has added 16 receptions for 256 yards and one touchdown over the course of six games. He puts up 42.7 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 23 times.
- In his first year with Tampa Bay, Rob Gronkowski has caught 17 passes (28 targets) for 218 yards and a touchdown, (36.3 yards per game).
- Jason Pierre-Paul has 5.5 sacks, two TFL, and 21 tackles over six games.
- Devin White has racked up 50 tackles, five TFL, and one sack this year.
- Carlton Davis has picked off three passes, and has 27 tackles, three TFL, and 10 passes defended six over games.
Raiders Players to Watch
- Derek Carr has thrown for 1,440 yards, 11 touchdowns, and five picks while completing a league-best 73.1% of his passes (288 yards per game).
- Josh Jacobs has 377 rushing yards (75.4 yards per game) and five touchdowns in five games. He has added 15 catches for 108 yards (21.6 receiving yards per game).
- Devontae Booker has added 121 yards on 17 carries (24.2 ypg) in five games.
- Darren Waller has 34 catches (47 targets) for a team-high 293 yards (58.6 ypg) and two touchdowns.
- Hunter Renfrow has added 17 catches for 241 yards and one touchdown in five games. He puts up 48.2 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 23 times.
- Nelson Agholor has caught 10 passes on 11 targets for 185 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 37 yards per game.
- Maxx Crosby has notched a team-leading four sacks, while adding four TFL and nine tackles over five games.
- Johnathan Abram has recorded 28 tackles, two TFL, and one interception this season.
- Jeff Heath has one interception, three tackles, and one pass defended five in games this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from