The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 10, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Buccaneers games average 50.3 total points per game this season– about equal to the over/under for this matchup.
- Games involving the Panthers this year have averaged 48.4 points per game– 1.6 points less than this over/under.
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have combined to score more than 50 in three games (33.3% of matchups).
- In four (44.4%) games this season, the Panthers have combined with their opponents to go over 50 points.
- These two teams score a combined average of 51.1 points per game– higher than the total for this matchup by 1.1 points.
- The Buccaneers are the ninth-highest scoring team in the NFL this year. The Panthers have scored the 23rd-most points.
- These teams surrender a combined 47.7 points per game– 2.3 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Carolina has surrendered the 15th-fewest points in NFL play this season, while Tampa Bay has given up the ninth-fewest.
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Tampa Bay’s games have hit the over in five out of nine outings this season (55.6%).
- Tampa Bay is just 4-5 against the spread.
- The Buccaneers have an even ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least six-point favorites.
Panthers Betting Insights
- Four of Carolina’s nine games this year have gone over the point total.
- Carolina has compiled a 5-4 record against the spread this season.
Buccaneers vs Panthers: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/20/2020||Buccaneers||Buccaneers||-8.00||47.00||-335||+285||427-339 CAR||31-17 TB|
|10/13/2019||Panthers||Buccaneers||-2||47||-125||+110||407-268 TB||37-26 CAR|
|9/12/2019||Panthers||Panthers||-6.5||48||-265||+225||352-289 CAR||20-14 TB|
When the Buccaneers Have the Ball
- The Panthers defense has allowed 25.1 points per game this season. The Buccaneers have scored 27.8 points per game.
- In games where Tampa Bay score at least 27.8 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- When the Carolina defense allows 25.1 points or fewer this year, the Panthers have pieced together a 3-2 overall record and a 3-2 record against the spread.
- The Buccaneers offense has averaged 349 total yards per game this season– 12.3 yards less than the 361.3 the Panthers defense has allowed. On average, the Buccaneers pick up 5.5 yards per play and the Panthers give up 5.7.
- When Tampa Bay totals at least their average yard output this season, they are 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- When the Carolina defense allows less than their season average for total yards, they are 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Panthers defense has given up an average of 114.3 yards per game to opposing running games this season. That is 22.2 more yards than the Buccaneers have gained running the football (92.1).
- When Tampa Bay rushers gain at least a combined 92.1 yards this season, they are 3-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- When Carolina holds opposing teams to 114.3 rushing yards or fewer this year, they are 1-1 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- This season, the Panthers have forced an average of 1.3 turnovers per game, compared to the 1.2 times Buccaneers have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Tampa Bay turns the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, they are 5-1 overall and 3-3 against the spread.
- Carolina’s record this season when they force more than 1.3 turnovers: 1-1 ATS, 1-1 overall
When the Panthers Have the Ball
- The Panthers score 0.7 more points per game (23.3) than the Buccaneers surrender (22.6).
- Carolina is 3-1 against the spread and 1-3 overall a season ago when the team records at least 23.3 points.
- Tampa Bay has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall in games when it allows 27.8 points or less.
- The Panthers average 56.3 more yards per game (369.2), than the Buccaneers allow per matchup (312.9). The Panthers average 6 yards per play, while the Buccaneers allow 4.9 per play.
- Tampa Bay has a 2-2 record ATS and a 2-2 record overall when holding its opponents to 312.9 yards or less.
- This season, the Panthers run for 31.9 more yards per game (109.8) than the Buccaneers allow per outing (77.9).
- Carolina has a 2-3 ATS record and a 2-3 overall record when the team rushes for at least 109.8 yards.
- Tampa Bay is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall when holding opponents to 77.9 rushing yards or less.
- This year, the Panthers turn the ball over one time per game– 0.8 fewer turnovers per game than the 1.8 the Buccaneers force on average.
- Carolina is 5-2 against the spread and 3-4 overall when it turns the ball over 1 or fewer time.
- When it forces 1.8 or more turnovers, Tampa Bay has a 3-3 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall.
Buccaneers Players to Watch
- Tom Brady has thrown for 2,398 yards, 20 touchdowns, and seven interceptions on 65.3% completion (266.4 yards per game).
- Ronald Jones II has rushed for 538 yards on 120 attempts (59.8 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns in nine games.
- In his first season with Tampa, Leonard Fournette has 225 yards on 51 carries (32.1 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. He also has 22 catches for 141 yards (20.1 ypg).
- Mike Evans has grabbed 34 passes to lead the team with 437 yards and seven touchdowns. He has been targeted 52 times and averages 48.6 yards per game.
- This season, ScottyMiller has added 26 catches for 410 yards and two touchdowns. He puts up 45.6 yards per game and has been targeted 41 times.
- Rob Gronkowski has caught 27 passes (46 targets) for 323 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 35.9 yards per game.
- Jason Pierre-Paul has 6.5 sacks, four TFL, and 35 tackles over nine games.
- This year, Devin White has totaled 82 tackles, seven TFL, and five sacks.
- Carlton Davis has four interceptions, 40 tackles, three TFL, and 13 passes defended nine in games this season.
Panthers Players to Watch
- Teddy Bridgewater has thrown for 2,417 yards, 11 touchdowns, and six interceptions while completing 71.7% of his passes (268.6 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 32 times for 180 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 20 yards per game.
- Mike Davis has taken 85 attempts for 353 rushing yards (39.2 yards per game) and two touchdowns in nine games. He’s also caught 43 passes for 278 yards (30.9 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns through the air.
- This season, Robby Anderson has 60 catches (82 targets) for 752 yards (83.6 per game) and a touchdown in nine games.
- D.J. Moore has added 35 catches for 640 yards and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 62 times and averages 71.1 receiving yards per game.
- Curtis Samuel has caught 38 passes on 43 targets for 367 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 45.9 yards per game.
- Marquis Haynes has notched a team-leading three sacks, while adding four TFL and 10 tackles over nine games.
- Shaq Thompson has racked up 75 tackles and two TFL so far this year.
- This season, Donte Jackson leads the team with three interceptions and has added 16 tackles and six passes defended nine in games.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from