The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 16. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings.com.
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Tampa Bay has 2-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers have an even ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least two-point favorites.
- Three of Tampa Bay’s five games this year have hit the over.
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay has a perfect 4-0 record against the spread.
- The Packers are 2-0 ATS when an underdog by at least two points.
- Three Green Bay’s four games this year have gone over the point total.
When the Buccaneers Have the Ball
- The Packers defense has allowed 25.2 points per game this season– 2.6 fewer than 27.8 the Buccaneers have scored.
- In games where Tampa Bay score at least 27.8 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- Green Bay is 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.2 points.
- The Packers defense has surrendered an average of 353.2 yards per game this season– 11.8 yards fewer than the 365 the Buccaneers offense has averaged.
- The Buccaneers pick up 5.6 yards per play while the Packers allow 6.1 per play.
- When Tampa Bay hits their season average in yardage, they are 1-0 overall and 0-1 against the spread this season.
- When the Green Bay defense allows less than their season average for total yards, they are 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- The Packers defense gives up an average of 105.8 rushing yards per game. The Buccaneers average 99.4 yards on the ground.
- When Tampa Bay rushes for their season average, they are 2-1 overall and 1-2 against the spread.
- When Green Bay limits opposing teams to 105.8 rushing yards or fewer this year, they are 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- The Buccaneers have turned the ball over 1.4 times per game this season, while the Packers have averaged 0.8 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.4 times or fewer this season, Tampa Bay is 2-1 overall and 1-2 against the spread.
- Green Bay is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall this season when they force at least 0.8 turnovers in a game.
When the Packers Have the Ball
- The Packers put up 38 points per game– 15.6 more than the Buccaneers surrender per outing (22.4).
- When Green Bay records at least 38 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- Tampa Bay has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall in games when it gives up 27.8 points or less.
- The Packers rack up 147.3 more yards per game (445.5), than the Buccaneers give up per contest (298.2). The Packers average 6.8 yards per play, while the Buccaneers allow 4.9 per play.
- In games Tampa Bay keeps its opponents to 298.2 or fewer yards, it has a 1-2 record ATS and a 1-2 record overall.
- This season, the Packers average 150.8 rushing yards– 92.4 more per game than the Buccaneers allow per outing (58.4).
- Green Bay has a 2-0 ATS record and a 2-0 overall record when the team rushes for at least 150.8 yards.
- Tampa Bay is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall when holding opponents to 58.4 rushing yards or less.
- The Packers have yet to turn the ball over. Tampa Bay forces 1.8 turnovers per game on average.
- This season, Tampa Bay has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when it forces at least 1.8 turnovers.
Buccaneers Players to Watch
- Tom Brady has thrown for 1,375 yards, 12 touchdowns, and four picks while completing 64.3% of his passes (275.0 yards per game) in his first year with the Bucs.
- Ronald Jones II has taken 74 carries for 359 rushing yards (71.8 yards per game) and one touchdown in five games. He’s also caught 15 passes for 76 yards (15.2 receiving yards per game).
- In his first year with Tampa Bay, Leonard Fournette has 123 yards on 24 carries (30.8 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- This season, Mike Evans has 22 catches (35 targets) for 271 yards (54.2 per game) and six touchdowns in five games.
- Scotty Miller has added 15 grabs for 250 yards and a touchdown in five games. He averages 50 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 21 times.
- Rob Gronkowski has caught 12 passes on 20 targets for 140 yards and averages 28 yards per game in his first year with Tampa Bay.
- Jason Pierre-Paul leads the team with four sacks, while adding two TFL and 15 tackles over five games.
- This year, Lavonte David has racked up 40 tackles, three TFL, and one interception.
- Carlton Davis is tied for the league lead with three interceptions and has tacked on 21 tackles, three TFL, and six passes defended five in games.
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers has thrown for 1,214 yards and 13 touchdowns while completing 70.5% of his passes (303.5 yards per game).
- Aaron Jones has 374 rushing yards (93.5 yards per game) and scored four touchdowns in four games. He has added 15 catches for 135 yards (33.8 receiving yards per game) with two receiving touchdowns.
- Jamaal Williams has added 108 rushing yards on 29 carries (27 yards per game) this season. He also has 13 catches for 119 yards (29.8 per game).
- This season, Marquez Valdes-Scantling has 12 catches (25 targets) to lead the team with 210 yards (52.5 per game) and a touchdown in four games.
- Davante Adams has added 17 catches for 192 yards and two touchdowns in two games this year. He has been targeted 20 times and averages 96 receiving yards per game.
- Robert Tonyan has totaled 173 yards on 13 passes and leads the Packers with five touchdowns. He is averaging 43.3 yards per game on 14 targets in four contests.
- Za’Darius Smith has five sacks, six TFL, and 16 tackles over four games.
- This year, Krys Barnes has totaled a team-high 23 tackles and two TFL.
- Chandon Sullivan has one interception, seven tackles, and two passes defended four in games this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from