The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 30. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Buccaneers games average 52 total points per game this season– five points more than the over/under for this matchup.
- Games involving the Giants this year have averaged 42.3 points per game– 4.7 points less than this over/under.
- Buccaneers games have gone over 47 points on five of seven occasions this season.
- In one of seven games this season, the Giants have combined with their opponents to go over 47 points.
- These two teams score a combined average of 49.1 points per game, higher than the total for this matchup by 2.1 points.
- The Buccaneers are the third-highest scoring team in the league this year. The Giants have scored the 31st-most points.
- These teams allow a combined 45.2 points per game, 1.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Tampa Bay is the NFL’s eighth-ranked scoring defense while New York is the 14th-ranked.
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Tampa Bay’s games have hit the over in four out of seven opportunities this season.
- Tampa Bay is 4-3 against the spread.
Giants Betting Insights
- New York has compiled a 4-3 record against the spread this season.
- Two of New York’s seven games this year have gone over the point total.
Buccaneers vs Giants: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/22/2019||Buccaneers||Buccaneers||-5||48||-230||+195||499-384 TB||32-31 NYG|
When the Buccaneers Have the Ball
- The Buccaneers score 6.8 more points per game this season (31.7) than the Giants allow (24.9).
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Tampa Bay is 3-0 and 2-1 against the spread.
- When the New York defense allows 24.9 points or fewer this year, they have put together a 1-3 overall record and a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The Giants defense has surrendered an average of 356.3 yards per game this season– 15.6 yards fewer than the 371.9 the Buccaneers offense has averaged.
- The Buccaneers pick up 5.7 yards per play while the Giants allow 5.4 per play.
- When the Tampa Bay offense puts together a game with at least their average in yardage, they are 2-0 overall and 1-1 against the spread this season.
- When New York allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 2-2 against the spread and 1-3 overall this season.
- The Buccaneers have averaged 105.7 yards per game on the ground this season, just 0.7 yards more than the Giants have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (105).
- When Tampa Bay rushers gain at least a combined 105.7 yards this season, they are 3-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- This season, when the New York defense allows opponents to pick up less than 105 yards on the ground, they are 2-2 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- This season, the Giants have forced an average of 1.3 turnovers per game, compared to the one time Buccaneers have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over one time or fewer this season, Tampa Bay is 4-1 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- New York is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall this season when they force at least 1.3 turnovers in a game.
When the Giants Have the Ball
- The Giants score 17.4 points per game, comparable to the 20.3 per matchup the Buccaneers surrender.
- When New York scores at least 17.4 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- This season, Tampa Bay has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 31.7 or fewer points.
- The Giants average 8.9 fewer yards per game (282.4), than the Buccaneers allow per contest (291.3). On average, the Giants pick up 4.9 yards per play, while the Buccaneers allow 4.8 per play.
- In games Tampa Bay keeps its opponents to 291.3 or fewer yards, it has a 2-2 record ATS and a 2-2 record overall.
- This season, the Giants rush for 32.1 more yards per game (98.1) than the Buccaneers allow per contest (66).
- When New York rushes for at least 98.1 yards, it recorded a 2-1 ATS record and a 1-2 overall record.
- Tampa Bay is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall when holding opponents to 66 rushing yards or less.
- This year, the Giants turn the ball over 1.9 times per game, 0.2 more per game than the 1.7 the Buccaneers force on average.
- New York is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it turns the ball over 1.9 or fewer times.
- When it forces 1.7 or more turnovers, Tampa Bay has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall.
Buccaneers Players to Watch
- Tom Brady has thrown for 1,910 yards, 18 touchdowns, and four interceptions while completing 65.7% of his passes (272.9 yards per game) this season.
- Ronald Jones II has rushed for a team-high 506 yards on 110 attempts (72.3 yards per game) and four touchdowns this season.
- Leonard Fournette has 173 yards on 35 carries (34.6 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns over the course of five games. He also has 13 catches for 81 yards (16.2 ypg).
- Scotty Miller has grabbed 22 passes for 365 yards and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 32 times and averages 52.1 yards per game over seven outings.
- Mike Evans has added 318 yards on 25 receptions with six touchdowns. He has been targeted 39 times and averages 45.4 receiving yards per game.
- In his first season with Tampa Bay, Rob Gronkowski has caught 22 passes on 36 targets for 280 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 40 yards per game.
- Jason Pierre-Paul has collected 5.5 sacks, two TFL, and 21 tackles over seven games.
- This season, Devin White has racked up 61 tackles, six TFL, and four sacks.
- Carlton Davis has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 30 tackles, three TFL, and 11 passes defended.
Giants Players to Watch
- This year, Daniel Jones has collected 1,410 passing yards (201.4 yards per game) while going 143-for-231 (61.9% completion percentage) and throwing five touchdowns and seven interceptions in seven games. He has tacked on 296 rushing yards on 31 carries, averaging 42.3 yards per game.
- Devonta Freeman has 172 rushing yards on 54 carries (34.4 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground in five games.
- Darius Slayton has been targeted 48 times and has 27 catches for 429 yards (61.3 ypg) and three touchdowns in seven games this season.
- Evan Engram has added 26 catches for 223 yards, averaging 31.9 receiving yards per game this year.
- This season, Golden Tate has totaled 195 yards on 20 passes with one touchdown in 2020, averaging 32.5 yards per game on 26 targets.
- Leonard Williams has three sacks, five TFL, and 24 tackles over seven games.
- Blake Martinez has totaled 72 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and two sacks in his first year with the Giants.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from