The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-3) and the New York Giants (3-6) hit the field in Week 11. The Giants, on the moneyline to win, travel to face the Buccaneers, listed at on the spread, on November 22, 2021 at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN. Oddsmakers have set the game’s over/under at .
Before you place a bet on this game, read this article for the best available odds and everything else you need to know about the matchup — from key metrics and player stats to injuries, weather, and more.
This article uses odds valid as of November 22, 2021 at 8:13 PM ET. Find all the current odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Buccaneers Vs. Giants Betting Odds
Buccaneers Vs. Giants Player Props
Buccaneers Vs. Giants Betting Angles
Buccaneers Vs. Giants Weather
The weather report for Tampa on Monday is dry (broken clouds) and calm (12 mph winds), with a high temperature of 67 degrees Fahrenheit (as of 8:13 PM on November 22).
Buccaneers Vs. Giants Injury Report
Tampa Bay Injuries
|Carson Tinker||LS||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Andrew Adams||SS||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Carlton Davis III||CB||Quadriceps||Out|
|Nick Leverett||G||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Kyle Trask||QB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
New York Injuries
|Blake Martinez||ILB||Torn Acl||Out|
|C.J. Board||WR||Broken Arm||Out|
|Joshua Kalu||FS||Torn Pectoral||Out|
|Oshane Ximines||OLB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Wes Martin||G||Gameday Inactive||Out|
Buccaneers Offense Vs. Giants Defense
|Buccaneers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Giants Defense|
|31.0 (1)||Points/Gm||24.0 (21)|
|0.47 (1)||Points/Play||0.36 (12)|
|406.4 (2)||Yards/Gm||372.4 (26)|
|325.1 (1)||Pass Yards/Gm||263.1 (17)|
|90.9 (26)||Rush Yards/Gm||122.6 (23)|
|6.2 (1)||Yards/Play||5.5 (15)|
|7.6 (10)||Yards/Pass||7.0 (9)|
|4.3 (14)||Yards/Rush||4.5 (24)|
|48.2% (3)||3rd Down %||38.1% (10)|
|65.0% (9)||Red Zone %||51.4% (8)|
|12 (14)||Turnovers||14 (11)|
|12 (1)||Sacks||19 (25)|
Giants Offense Vs. Buccaneers Defense
|Giants Offense||Stats (Rank)||Buccaneers Defense|
|19.9 (24)||Points/Gm||23.6 (19)|
|0.32 (22)||Points/Play||0.37 (17)|
|334.8 (22)||Yards/Gm||334.0 (9)|
|254.4 (14)||Pass Yards/Gm||267.9 (22)|
|95.9 (25)||Rush Yards/Gm||79.8 (1)|
|5.4 (20)||Yards/Play||5.3 (6)|
|7.1 (20)||Yards/Pass||6.8 (7)|
|3.9 (25)||Yards/Rush||3.7 (2)|
|39.3% (17)||3rd Down %||42.7% (22)|
|44.0% (32)||Red Zone %||54.5% (10)|
|11 (7)||Turnovers||15 (9)|
|20 (11)||Sacks||22 (17)|
When The Buccaneers Have The Ball
- The Giants’ defense has compiled 19 sacks (eighth-fewest in the NFL). The Buccaneers have allowed 12 sacks to rank first in the league.
- Tampa Bay has one of the best offenses in the NFL in yards per game (No. 2 at 406.4 YPG), and will be up against the 26th-ranked New York defense (372.4 ypg allowed).
- The Buccaneers have the top-ranked offense in the NFL, averaging 31.0 points per game. The Giants’ defense is 21st, allowing 24.0 points per contest.
- Tampa Bay averages 325.1 passing yards per game (first in the NFL) compared to the 263.1 per game New York gives up (17th in the league).
When The Giants Have The Ball
- The Buccaneers allow 79.8 rushing yards per game (first in the NFL). The Giants’ rushing game ranks 25th in the league (95.9).
- New York is 25th in the NFL in yards per rush (3.9), and will be up against the No. 2 defense in that category, as Tampa Bay allows 3.7 yards per rush attempt.
- The Buccaneers’ defense is 10th-best in the NFL with a 54.5% opponent red zone percentage. The Giants’ offense ranks 32nd in the league with a 44.0% red zone rate.
- New York averages 5.4 yards per play (20th in the NFL), while Tampa Bay gives up 5.3 per play (sixth in the league).
Buccaneers Betting Trends And Insights
- Tampa Bay has compiled a 3-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers have covered the spread three times this season (3-0 ATS) when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- In Tampa Bay’s nine games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total five times.
- Tampa Bay’s games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 50 points six times.
- The Buccaneers have a 6-3 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
Giants Betting Trends And Insights
- New York has put together a 5-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- New York and its opponents have combined to go over the point total three out of nine times this year.
- New York and its opponents have combined to score more than 50 points just twice this season.
- The Giants have won three of the eight games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
Buccaneers Players To Watch
- Tom Brady has thrown for 2,870 yards (254-for-377), with 27 touchdowns and seven interceptions (318.9 YPG).
- Leonard Fournette has taken 112 attempts for a team-leading 486 rushing yards (54.0 per game) and four touchdowns. He’s also caught 38 passes for 284 yards .
- Ronald Jones II has 194 rushing yards on 44 attempts, and one touchdown.
- Chris Godwin has 57 receptions for a team-high 717 yards (79.7 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Mike Evans has chipped in with 41 catches for 606 yards and nine touchdowns. He has been targeted 66 times and puts up 67.3 receiving yards per game.
- Antonio Brown has caught 29 passes on 42 targets for 418 yards and four touchdowns.
- Shaquil Barrett has 5.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 5.0 TFL, 30 tackles, and one interception.
- Devin White’s 79 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and 2.0 sacks mean he’s the team’s tackle leader.
- This season Jamel Dean leads the team with two interceptions and has added 34 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and seven passes defended.
Giants Players To Watch
- Daniel Jones has thrown for 2,059 yards while completing 64.8% of his passes, with eight touchdowns and five interceptions (228.8 yards per game). He’s also his team’s leading rusher, with 50 carries for 258 yards and two touchdowns.
- Devontae Booker has 85 attempts for a team-high 315 rushing yards (35.0 per game) and two touchdowns. He also has 20 catches for 161 receiving yards and one touchdown.
- Kadarius Toney has 28 catches (36 targets) and paces his team with 352 receiving yards (39.1 per game).
- Sterling Shepard has hauled in 32 catches for 324 yards (36.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Kenny Golladay is averaging 34.4 yards per game, with 19 catches for 310 yards.
- This season Leonard Williams leads the team with 5.5 sacks and has added 4.0 TFL and 50 tackles.
- Tae Crowder has racked up 67 tackles and 1.0 TFL to lead the team in tackles so far.
- Xavier McKinney has picked off four passes to lead the team while adding 46 tackles and seven passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from