The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-1) meet the Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) in Week 6. The Buccaneers ( ) kick things off on October 14, 2021 at 8:20 PM ET on FOX against the Eagles ( on the moneyline to win). Oddsmakers have installed a total of points for the contest.
In this article we break down everything you need to know before making a bet on the game. That includes key metrics, injury statuses, weather conditions, and updated odds.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 14, 2021, 8:12 PM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers Vs. Eagles Betting Odds
Buccaneers Vs. Eagles Player Props
Buccaneers Vs. Eagles Betting Angles
Buccaneers Vs. Eagles Weather
Dry conditions (overcast clouds) and 4 mph winds are predicted at Lincoln Financial Field on Thursday (as of 8:12 PM on October 14), with a high temperature of 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
Buccaneers Vs. Eagles Injury Report
Tampa Bay Injuries
|Carlton Davis III||CB||Quadriceps||Out|
|Antoine Winfield Jr.||S||Concussion||Out|
|Nick Leverett||G||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Kyle Trask||QB||Gaemday Inactive||Out|
|Jaelon Darden||WR||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Brandon Brooks||G||Pectoral Strain||Out|
|Gardner Minshew||QB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Jack Anderson||G||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Marlon Tuipulotu||DT||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Mac McCain III||CB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
Buccaneers Offense Vs. Eagles Defense
|Buccaneers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Eagles Defense|
|33.4 (3)||Points/Gm||24.8 (21)|
|0.49 (3)||Points/Play||0.37 (15)|
|431.4 (3)||Yards/Gm||336.8 (9)|
|361.6 (1)||Pass Yards/Gm||209.2 (3)|
|82.0 (26)||Rush Yards/Gm||142.0 (30)|
|6.3 (6)||Yards/Play||5.0 (3)|
|7.9 (9)||Yards/Pass||6.6 (4)|
|4.0 (18)||Yards/Rush||4.3 (15)|
|48.5% (4)||3rd Down %||44.6% (25)|
|62.5% (14)||Red Zone %||75.0% (25)|
|5 (9)||Turnovers||5 (17)|
|9 (8)||Sacks||11 (12)|
Eagles Offense Vs. Buccaneers Defense
|Eagles Offense||Stats (Rank)||Buccaneers Defense|
|23.0 (16)||Points/Gm||24.4 (19)|
|0.38 (15)||Points/Play||0.39 (20)|
|372.6 (14)||Yards/Gm||360.2 (15)|
|273.0 (13)||Pass Yards/Gm||328.2 (32)|
|116.4 (13)||Rush Yards/Gm||45.8 (1)|
|6.1 (9)||Yards/Play||5.7 (15)|
|7.5 (18)||Yards/Pass||7.3 (13)|
|5.2 (4)||Yards/Rush||2.9 (1)|
|40.3% (15)||3rd Down %||46.0% (28)|
|64.7% (11)||Red Zone %||58.8% (14)|
|4 (2)||Turnovers||8 (6)|
|10 (14)||Sacks||10 (17)|
When The Buccaneers Have The Ball
- The Buccaneers are fourth in the NFL in third-down percentage (48.5%), and will be looking to stay on the field against the 25th-ranked defense in that category, owned by the Eagles (44.6%).
- Tampa Bay has the third-ranked offense in the NFL (33.4 points per game), and will be facing Philadelphia’s 21st-ranked defense (24.8 ppg).
- The Buccaneers’ offense averages 0.49 points per play (third in the NFL) compared to the 0.37 per play the Eagles’ defense gives up (15th in the league).
- Tampa Bay is 14th in the NFL in red-zone offense (62.5%), and will be up against the 25th-ranked red-zone defense, owned by Philadelphia (75.0%).
When The Eagles Have The Ball
- The Eagles average 273.0 passing yards per game (13th in the NFL) compared to the 328.2 per game the Buccaneers give up (32nd in the league).
- Philadelphia is 15th in the NFL in third-down percentage (40.3%) and will be up against the 28th-ranked Tampa Bay defense in that category (46.0%).
- The Eagles have the 13th-ranked rushing offense in the NFL (116.4 yards per game). They take on the Buccaneers’ first-ranked rushing defense, which gives up 45.8 on the ground per game.
- Philadelphia averages 6.1 yards per play (ninth in the NFL) compared to the 5.7 per play Tampa Bay allows (15th in the league).
Buccaneers Betting Trends And Insights
- Tampa Bay has a record of 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers have covered the spread twice this season (2-1 ATS) when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- A total of four out of Tampa Bay’s five games this season have hit the over.
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have combined to score more than 53 points in four of five games this season.
- The Buccaneers have won four of the five games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (80%).
Eagles Betting Trends And Insights
- Philadelphia has covered twice in five chances against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have not covered the spread when an underdog by 7 points or more this year (in one opportunity).
- So far this year, two of Philadelphia’s games have gone over the point total.
- Philadelphia has combined with its opponent to score more than 53 points only twice this season.
- The Eagles have entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won twice.
Buccaneers Players To Watch
- Tom Brady has thrown for 1,767 yards while connecting on 66.2% of his passes (149-for-225), with 15 touchdowns and two interceptions (353.4 yards per game).
- Leonard Fournette has run for a team-best 251 yards (50.2 per game) and one touchdown. He also has 167 receiving yards on 19 catches .
- Ronald Jones II has rushed for 98 yards (19.6 YPG), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Mike Evans has been targeted 45 times and has 29 catches, leading his team with 393 yards (78.6 ypg) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Chris Godwin has contributed with 366 yards, on 29 catches plus two touchdowns. He averages 73.2 receiving yards per game.
- Antonio Brown has collected 325 yards on 20 receptions with three touchdowns, averaging 65.0 yards per game.
- This season Shaquil Barrett leads the team with 3.5 sacks and has added 3.0 TFL, 18 tackles, and one interception.
- Devin White has collected 36 tackles, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- This season Mike Edwards leads the team with two interceptions and has added 19 tackles and three passes defended.
Eagles Players To Watch
- Jalen Hurts leads his team in both passing and rushing, including 1,365 passing yards (273.0 per game), seven touchdowns and three interceptions. He also has 256 rushing yards on 43 carries with three touchdowns.
- So far this year Miles Sanders has run for 214 yards on 48 carries (42.8 yards per game). Sanders also helps out in the passing game, catching 16 passes for 111 (22.2 yards per game).
- This year Devonta Smith has 25 receptions and leads the team with 314 yards (62.8 per game) while hauling in one touchdown.
- Quez Watkins has hauled in 13 catches for 267 yards (53.4 per game).
- Zach Ertz has 160 receiving yards on 14 receptions (25 targets), with one touchdown.
- Javon Hargrave has registered a team-leading 6.0 sacks, while adding 7.0 TFL and 27 tackles.
- Alex Singleton’s 52 tackles mean he’s the team’s top tackler.
- Darius Slay has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 21 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and three passes defended five this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from