Bubba Watson has +8000 odds to win the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He made the cut in his last appeareance at this tournament in 2020 and finished 57th.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bubba Watson odds for the Masters Tournament
Watson’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Watson has an average finish of 38th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Watson has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his last five events.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Watson at the Masters Tournament
- Over Watson’s last six trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is 30th.
- Watson has made the cut in five of his last six trips to this tournament.
- The last time Watson played this event in 2020, he finished 57th. He finished within five shots of the leader in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Measuring 7,475 yards, Augusta National Golf Club is set up as a par-72 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with a shorter average distance of 7,294 yards.
- Players have recorded 69.9 strokes per round over the last year on Tour with an average par of 71.2. Events hosted on this course have a higher scoring average of 71.9.
- The average course Watson has played over the past year has been 169 yards shorter than the 7,475 yards Augusta National Golf Club will measure for this event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of 70.2 per round among finishers, which is lower than the 71.9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Bubba Watson 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-70||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||54||77-72-70-74 (+5)||$38,300|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-75||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||22||71-68-69-65 (-11)||$64,423|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-77||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from