Bryson DeChambeau’s latest odds to finish atop the leaderboard at the Sentry Tournament of Champions are. In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about DeChambeau from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
This article makes reference to odds valid as of January 9, 2022 at 11:21 AM ET. See all the up-to-date odds in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Bryson DeChambeau odds for the Sentry Tournament of Champions
DeChambeau’s recent form
- DeChambeau has made the cut in four straight events.
- DeChambeau has posted one top-five finish and three top-10 finishes over his last five appearances.
- Over his last five events, DeChambeau has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has an average score of -15 across his last five events.
Sentry Tournament of Champions details
- Date: January 6- 9, 2022
- Location: Kapalua, HI
- Course: Kapalua Resort (Plantation Course)
- Par: 73 / 7,596 yards
- Purse: 8.2M
Course comparison – Kapalua Resort (Plantation Course)
- Measuring 7,596 yards, Kapalua Resort (Plantation Course) is set up as a par-73 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with a shorter average distance of 7,313 yards.
- The courses DeChambeau has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,381 yards, while Kapalua Resort (Plantation Course) will play at 7,596 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Bryson DeChambeau 2022 results
|December 2- 5||Hero World Challenge||MC||69-64-73-74||$0|
|September 2- 5||Tour Championship||7||69-67-72-66 (-13)||$1,300,000|
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||2||68-60-67-66–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1 (-27)||$1,026,000|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||31||71-65-72-68 (-8)||$48,925|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||8||65-66-63-74 (-12)||$272,500|
|July 29-31||Olympic Men’s Golf Competition||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||33||71-70-72-65 (-2)||$60,143|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||72-71||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||19||69-66-68-70 (-7)||$87,690|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||26||73-69-68-77 (+3)||$87,941|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||18||71-72-73-71 (-1)||$110,670|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||38||72-71-71-77 (+3)||$42,000|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||55||69-68-72-69 (-10)||$18,630|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||9||70-74-68-68 (-4)||$228,825|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||N/A||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||46||76-67-75-75 (+5)||$33,503|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||3||69-69-67-71 (-12)||$885,000|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||1||67-71-68-71 (-11)||$1,674,000|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||22||77-64-72-69 (-6)||$100,833|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-69||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||7||69-67-70-66 (-20)||$199,333|
DeChambeau’s last appearance, his seventh-place finish in the Tour Championship at East Lake Golf Club, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from