Bryson DeChambeau (No. 5 in the Official World Golf Ranking) took third in his last action in THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass March 11-14, and will aim for another high finish in the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He has +1000 odds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:38 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bryson DeChambeau odds for the Masters Tournament
DeChambeau’s recent form
- DeChambeau will look for his third straight top-five finish in this event.
- DeChambeau has qualified for the weekend in three straight events.
- DeChambeau has finished first once while also earning two top-five finishes and three top-10 finishes over his last five tournaments.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- DeChambeau has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his last five events. Over that span, he’s finished within five shots of the winner three times and finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- He has finished with an average score of -12.2 those four times he’s made the cut.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: DeChambeau at the Masters Tournament
- DeChambeau has an average finish of 31st over his last four trips to this tournament.
- DeChambeau made the cut in each of his last four attempts at this event.
- DeChambeau finished 34th when he last played this event in 2020. He finished one round with one of the 10 best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,294 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,475-yard length for this week’s event.
- Players have recorded 69.9 strokes per round over the last year on Tour with an average par of 71.2. Events hosted on this course have a higher scoring average of 71.9.
- The average course DeChambeau has played over the last year (7,315 yards) is 160 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,475 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average total of 280.6 strokes and an average score of -3.7. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per tournament).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Bryson DeChambeau 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||3||69-69-67-71 (-12)||$885,000|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||1||67-71-68-71 (-11)||$1,674,000|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||22||77-64-72-69 (-6)||$100,833|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-69||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||7||69-67-70-66 (-20)||$199,333|
DeChambeau’s third-place finish in THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from