The Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (0-3) will attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Bryant Bulldogs (1-2) on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at Ocean Center. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bulldogs’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Wildcats ( ).
The betting trends in this article reference odds valid as of November 20, 2021 at 11:59 AM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Bryant vs Bethune-Cookman Betting Odds
Bryant Betting Insights
- Bryant won 14 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover or pushing 14 times.
- Bryant and its opponents combined to hit the over 15 out of 28 times last season.
- Bryant’s 28 games last season went over this contest’s total of 147 points 18 times.
- Bulldogs outings last season had an average total of 158.3, 11.3 more points than this game’s over/under.
Bethune-Cookman Betting Insights
- Bethune-Cookman did not participate in games in 2020-21.
Bryant Key Players
- Peter Kiss put up 16.6 points per game last season.
- Michael Green III dished out 3.7 assists a game and Hall Elisias grabbed 7.6 rebounds per matchup.
- Chris Childs hit 2.9 threes per game a season ago.
- Kiss averaged 1.9 steals per game. Elisias collected 2.2 blocks an outing.