NFL action in Week 11 will see Bryan Edwards and the Las Vegas Raiders match up against the Cincinnati Bengals at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday. Let’s dig into all of Edwards’ prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Bryan Edwards Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Edwards’ Game-by-Game Stats
Bryan Edwards Receiving Trends Vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- The 275.8 passing yards the Bengals yield per game makes them the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Edwards’ 48.2 receiving yards per game average are 8.7 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s outing (39.5).
- Edwards has put up more than 39.5 receiving yards in six of nine games this season (66.7%).
- Edwards has totaled 13.0 more receiving yards per game (48.2) than the average over/under he’s had set, 35.2.
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Edwards has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Bengals have allowed 12 touchdowns through the air (1.3 per game). They are third in the league in that category.
- Edwards has had a touchdown catch twice this year, out of nine games played, but did not have multiple TD receptions in either of those games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Bryan Edwards or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders Vs. Bengals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from