The Bruins areon the moneyline to win, while the Islanders have odds to come out on top when the teams meet on Saturday. The over/under for this game has been set at .
The insights in the following article use the latest odds as of March 26, 2022 at 10:12 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Bruins Vs. Islanders Betting Odds
Bruins Vs. Islanders Player Props
Injury Report as of March 26
Bruins: Patrice Bergeron: Probable (Elbow), Josh Brown: Questionable (Personal), Jakub Zboril: Out (Knee)
Islanders: Cal Clutterbuck: Out (Shoulder), Scott Mayfield: Out (Lower Body)
|Bruins Offense||Stats (Rank)||Islanders Defense|
|3.00 (17)||Goals/Game||2.63 (5)|
|35.5 (3)||Shots/Game||31.8 (19)|
|8.4% (30)||Shooting %||8.3% (2)|
|8.0 (15)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||5.6 (28)|
|Islanders Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bruins Defense|
|2.73 (24)||Goals/Game||2.64 (6)|
|29.2 (27)||Shots/Game||28.8 (3)|
|9.3% (20)||Shooting %||9.2% (10)|
|10.0 (26)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||6.4 (19)|
Bruins And Islanders Betting Trends
- The Bruins have been a moneyline favorite 47 times this season, and have finished 33-14 in those games.
- Boston has a 23-3 record (winning 88.5% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -185 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Bruins have an implied win probability of 64.9%.
- This season the Islanders have won five of the 25 games, or 20.0%, in which they’ve been an underdog.
- New York has not won as an underdog of +160 or more on the moneyline this season in four such games.
- The moneyline set in this matchup implies a 38.5% chance of victory for the Islanders.
Head to Head
In the most recent meeting between these squads, New York secured a 4-1 victory. Taylor Hall scored one goal for the Bruins. Brock Nelson and Jean-Gabriel Pageau were two of the four Islanders skaters to score one goal apiece.
- A productive offensive player this season for Boston, David Pastrnak has recorded 64 points.
- Brad Marchand has 61 points (27 goals, 34 assists) to add to the team’s scoring efforts.
- Hall has created 46 points for Boston in 64 games this season, netting a goal on 7.9% of his shots and recording 13 goals and 33 assists.
- As Boston’s top goalie, Jeremy Swayman has recorded 17 wins and 5 losses this season while allowing 64 goals with 786 saves.
- Nelson has collected 29 goals and 15 assists in 53 games for New York, good for 44 points.
- Mathew Barzal has posted 41 total points (0.8 per game) this campaign. He has 12 goals and 29 assists.
- New York’s Noah Dobson is among the leading scorers on the team with 36 total points (10 goals and 26 assists).
- Ilya Sorokin is 20-11-3 on the season, allowing 95 goals (2.3 goals against average) and compiling 1208 saves with a .927 save percentage (second-best in the league).