The Bruins areon the moneyline to win, while the Blue Jackets have odds to claim victory when the teams meet on Saturday. The over/under for this contest is set at .
The betting facts in the article below reference odds valid as of April 2, 2022 at 6:12 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Bruins Vs. Blue Jackets Betting Odds
Bruins Vs. Blue Jackets Player Props
Injury Report as of April 2
Bruins: Josh Brown: Questionable (Upper Body), Craig Smith: Probable (Illness), Jakub Zboril: Out (Knee), Nick Foligno: Probable (Lower Body)
Blue Jackets: Joonas Korpisalo: Out (Hip), Boone Jenner: Out (Back), Daniil Tarasov: Out (Hip), Zach Werenski: Out (Upper Body), Alexandre Texier: Out (Finger)
|Bruins Offense||Stats (Rank)||Blue Jackets Defense|
|3.13 (15)||Goals/Game||3.74 (30)|
|35.7 (2)||Shots/Game||35.3 (31)|
|8.8% (27)||Shooting %||10.6% (27)|
|8.0 (15)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.1 (13)|
|Blue Jackets Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bruins Defense|
|3.22 (13)||Goals/Game||2.67 (6)|
|30.2 (20)||Shots/Game||28.8 (3)|
|10.7% (7)||Shooting %||9.3% (10)|
|6.9 (5)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||6.5 (19)|
Bruins And Blue Jackets Betting Trends
- The Bruins have put together a 35-15 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Boston has not played a game with moneyline odds of -425 or shorter.
- The Bruins have an 81.0% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- This season the Blue Jackets have won 20 of the 54 games, or 37.0%, in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Columbus has played as an underdog of +320 or more one time this season and won that game.
- The Blue Jackets have a 23.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Head to Head
The last time these squads matched up, Boston won 5-4 in a shootout. The Bruins were led by Craig Smith (one goal) and Jake DeBrusk (one goal). Zachary Werenski and Jakub Voracek were among the four Blue Jackets skaters to score one goal apiece.
|3/5/2022||Bruins||Blue Jackets||-1.5||6.0||5-4 BOS|
- A leading offensive player this season for Boston, David Pastrnak has put up 71 points.
- Brad Marchand is another of Boston’s top contributors currently with 67 total points (30 goals and 37 assists) to his name.
- With 51 points through 67 games (16 goals and 35 assists), Taylor Hall has been an important part of Boston’s offensive efforts this season.
- In the 34 games Linus Ullmark has played this season, his save percentage is .911, 22nd in the league.
Blue Jackets Leaders
- Patrik Laine has totaled 25 goals and 26 assists in 49 games for Columbus, good for 51 points.
- Oliver Bjorkstrand has scored 50 total points (0.8 per game) this season. He has 24 goals and 26 assists.
- Voracek has 49 points so far, including five goals and 44 assists.
- Elvis Merzlikins is 18-14-1 this season, compiling 1331 saves and giving up 145 goals (3.4 goals against average) with a .902 save percentage (35th in the league).