Bruce Brown and the Brooklyn Nets will hit the court against the Portland Trail Blazers at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Brown is averaging 7.9 points, 1.8 assists and 4.6 rebounds per game.
With prop bets set for Brown in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Bruce Brown Prop Bets (March 18)
Brown Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 13.5 point total set for Brown on Friday is 5.6 more than his scoring average on the season (7.9).
- Through 70 games this season, Brown has put up more than 13.5 points 13 times.
- Brown has gone up against a points prop bet in 29 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total 13 times.
- Brown has averaged 0.4 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (0.5).
- Brown has made more than 0.5 threes in 17 games this season.
- Allowing 113.8 points per game, the Trail Blazers are the 27th-ranked team in the league defensively.
Brown Vs Trail Blazers (2020-21)
Bet On Nets Vs Trail Blazers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from