The Brooklyn Nets, including Bruce Brown, face the Detroit Pistons at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday. Brown puts up 8.3 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game. At the other end, he delivers 1.1 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
Let’s break down Brown’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this outing to help you examine your best wagers.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Bruce Brown Prop Bets (March 29)
Brown Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 11.5 points prop bet over/under set for Brown on Tuesday is 3.2 more than his scoring average on the season (8.3).
- Brown has played 75 games this season, scoring more than 11.5 points in 18 of them.
- Brown has hit the over 16 times on a points prop this season (in 34 tries).
- Brown has knocked down 0.4 three-pointers per game, 0.1 less than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (0.5).
- Brown has 19 games this season with more than 0.5 made three pointers.
- Allowing 111.8 points per game, the Pistons are the 20th-ranked squad in the NBA defensively.
Brown Vs Pistons
Bet On Nets Vs Pistons
Powered By Data Skrive using data from