Bruce Brown will take the court for the Brooklyn Nets when they take on the Dallas Mavericks at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Brown is posting 7.7 points, 1.7 assists and 4.6 rebounds per contest.
Let’s examine all of Brown’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Bruce Brown Prop Bets (March 16)
Brown Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 11.5 points prop bet over/under set for Brown on Wednesday is 3.8 more than his season scoring average (7.7).
- Brown has recorded more than 11.5 points 14 times this season (through 69 games).
- Brown has gone up against a points prop bet in 28 games this season, and he’s hit the over 12 times.
- Brown’s 0.4 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 less than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (0.5).
- Brown has made more than 0.5 threes in 16 of his games so far this season.
- On defense, the Mavericks have allowed 103.5 points per contest, which is the best in the league.
Brown Vs Mavericks
Bet On Nets Vs Mavericks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from