The Brooklyn Nets, with Bruce Brown, will face off against the Orlando Magic at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday. Brown posts 7.7 points, 4.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest, shooting 49.6% from the floor.
In this article, we take a look at all of Brown’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Bruce Brown Prop Bets (March 15)
Brown Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 10.5 points prop bet over/under set for Brown on Tuesday is 2.8 more than his season scoring average (7.7).
- Brown’s point total has exceeded 10.5 points 16 times through the 68 games he’s appeared in this season.
- So far this season, Brown is 12-for-28 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- Brown’s 0.4 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 fewer than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (0.5).
- Brown has 16 games this season with more than 0.5 made three pointers.
- Defensively, the Magic are ranked 18th in the NBA, giving up 110.9 points per contest.
Brown Vs Magic
Bet On Nets Vs Magic
Powered By Data Skrive using data from