The Brooklyn Nets and Bruce Brown will take on the Orlando Magic at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Brown averages 7.9 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest. At the other end, he puts up 1.5 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
In this article, we take a look at all of Brown’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Bruce Brown Prop Bets (November 19)
Brown Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Brown has put up 7.9 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 3.6 points fewer than Friday’s over/under.
- Brown’s point total has exceeded 11.5 points four times in the 16 games he’s played this season.
- Brown has hit the over twice on a points prop this season (in 10 tries)
- Brown’s 0.5 made three-pointers per game is the same as his over/under on Friday.
- Brown has five games this season with more than 0.5 made threes.
- The Magic give up 109.3 points per game, 22nd-ranked in the league.
Brown Vs Magic
Bet On Nets Vs Magic
Powered By Data Skrive using data from