The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 10, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to score more than 54 in five games (62.5% of matchups).
- Houston’s contests have gone over 54 points on four occasions (50% of games).
- This year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (49.9 points per game) is 4.1 fewer than the total for this contest.
- These two teams combine to yield 59.8 points per game, which is 5.8 greater than the total for this matchup.
- Browns games average 55.4 total points per game this season, 1.4 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average total for Texans games is 54.4 points– 0.4 more than this game’s over/under.
- The Browns are the 16th-highest scoring team in the NFL this year. The Texans have scored the 21st-most points.
- Houston has allowed the 29th-fewest points in the league this season, while Cleveland has given up the 26th-fewest.
Browns Betting Insights
- Cleveland has put together a 3-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Browns are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Five of Cleveland’s eight games this year have hit the over (62.5%).
Texans Betting Insights
- Houston has a losing 1-7 record against the spread.
- The Texans are 1-2 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.5 points.
- Five Houston’s eight games this year have gone over the point total (62.5% of its outings).
Browns vs Texans: Head to Head
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|12/2/2018||Texans||428-384 CLE||29-13 HOU|
When the Browns Have the Ball
- The Browns have averaged 4.4 fewer points per game this season (25.8) than the Texans have allowed (30.2).
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Cleveland is 5-0 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- Houston is 2-1 overall and 1-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 30.2 points.
- The Browns offense has averaged 346.8 total yards per game this season– 69.3 yards fewer than the 416.1 allowed by the Texans defense.
- The Browns average 5.7 yards per play while the Texans allow 6.1 per play.
- In contests where the Cleveland offense totals at least their average yard output this season, they are 2-2 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- When Houston allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 1-6 against the spread and 2-5 overall this season.
- The Texans defense has given up an average of 159.5 yards per game to opposing running games this season. That total is 9.5 yards more than the rushing output per contest for the Browns (150).
- When Cleveland rushes for their season average, they are 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- When Houston limits opposing teams to 159.5 rushing yards or fewer this year, they are 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Browns have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the Texans have averaged 0.6 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Cleveland is 4-1 overall and 2-3 against the spread.
- Houston is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall this season when they force at least 0.6 turnovers in a game.
When the Texans Have the Ball
- The Texans average 24.1 points per game– 5.5 fewer than the Browns surrender per outing (29.6).
- When Houston scores at least 24.1 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- Cleveland has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall in games when it allows opponents to score 25.8 points or less.
- The Texans average 2.5 fewer yards per game (368.4), than the Browns give up per matchup (370.9). The Texans average 6.2 yards per play, while the Browns allow 5.4 per play.
- Cleveland has a 2-3 record ATS and a 3-2 record overall when holding its opponents to 370.9 yards or less.
- This season, the Texans rack up 87.6 yards per game on the ground– 18.5 fewer per game than the Browns allow per contest (106.1).
- Houston has a 1-4 ATS record and a 2-3 overall record when the team runs for at least 87.6 yards.
- This season, Cleveland is 3-2 against the spread and 5-0 overall when holding opponents to no more than 106.1 yards on the ground.
- This year, the Texans turn the ball over 1.1 times per game– 0.7 fewer turnovers per game than the 1.8 the Browns force on average.
- Houston is 0-6 against the spread and 1-5 overall when it turns the ball over 1.1 or fewer times.
- This season, Cleveland has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when it forces at least 1.8 turnovers.
Browns Players to Watch
- Kareem Hunt has rushed for 529 yards on 115 attempts (66.1 yards per game) and three touchdowns in eight games.
- In eight games, D’Ernest Johnson has run for 142 yards on 29 carries (17.8 ypg).
- Austin Hooper has tacked on 205 yards on 22 catches with one touchdown. He has been targeted 33 times and puts up 34.2 receiving yards per game over the course of six matchups this year.
- This season, Rashard Higgins has caught 12 passes on 15 targets for 177 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 29.5 receiving yards per game.
- Myles Garrett leads the NFL with nine sacks, and has also racked up five TFL and 25 tackles over eight games.
- B.J. Goodson has 58 tackles, 0.5 sacks, and two interceptions so far this season.
Texans Players to Watch
- This year, Deshaun Watson has put up 2,376 passing yards (297 yards per game) while going 185-for-271 (68.3% completion percentage) and throwing 17 touchdowns and five interceptions in eight games. He has added 197 rushing yards on 40 carries with one touchdown, averaging 24.6 yards per game.
- David Johnson has taken 103 carries for 408 rushing yards (51 yards per game) and three touchdowns in eight games. He’s also caught 16 passes for 161 yards (20.1 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown through the air.
- Will Fuller has been targeted 52 times and has 36 catches to lead the team with 590 yards (73.8 ypg) and six touchdowns this season.
- Brandin Cooks has also tacked on 37 catches for 510 yards and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 60 times and averages 63.8 receiving yards per game.
- Randall Cobb has totaled 393 yards on 33 passes with two touchdowns, averaging 49.1 yards per game.
- J.J. Watt has collected four sacks, five TFL, and 25 tackles over eight games.
- So far this season, Zach Cunningham has totaled 79 tackles, four TFL, and three sacks.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from