The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 30. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to score more than 54 in five games.
- In five games this season, the Raiders have combined with their opponents to go over 54 points.
- These two teams score a combined average of 57.1 points per game, higher than the total for this matchup by 3.1 points.
- These two teams combine to surrender 64.4 points per game, which is 10.4 greater than the total for this matchup.
- The points total average for Browns games this season is 60.1– 6.1 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- This season, Raiders games have resulted in an average scoring total of 61.3, which is 7.3 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Raiders are the NFL’s 11th-highest scoring team this season compared to the 10th-ranked Browns.
- This outing features the league’s 31st-ranked (Las Vegas) and 29th-ranked (Cleveland) scoring defenses.
Browns Betting Insights
- Cleveland’s games have hit the over in five out of seven opportunities this season.
- Cleveland is 3-4 against the spread.
- The Browns are just 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas has put together a 3-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Raiders are 1-0 ATS when an underdog by at least 2.5 points.
- Las Vegas’ games have hit the over in all six outings this season.
When the Browns Have the Ball
- The Browns have averaged 4.2 fewer points per game this season (28.6) than the Raiders have allowed (32.8).
- In games where Cleveland score at least 28.6 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- Las Vegas is 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 32.8 points.
- The Browns offense has averaged 364.4 total yards per game this season– 39.1 yards fewer than the 403.5 allowed by the Raiders defense. The Browns average 5.8 yards per play while the Raiders allow 6.3 per play.
- In contests where the Cleveland offense totals at least their average yard output this season, they are 2-2 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- When the Las Vegas defense allows less than their season average for total yards this season they are 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Browns have averaged 157 yards per game on the ground this season– 37.5 yards more than the Raiders have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (119.5).
- When Cleveland rushers gain at least a combined 157 yards this season, they are 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- This season, when the Las Vegas defense allows opponents to pick up less than 119.5 yards on the ground, they are 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- The Browns have turned the ball over 1.3 times per game this season, while the Raiders have averaged 0.5 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.3 times or fewer this season, Cleveland is 4-0 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- Las Vegas’ record this season when they force more than 0.5 turnovers: 2-1 ATS, 2-1 overall
When the Raiders Have the Ball
- The Raiders score 3.1 fewer points per game (28.5) than the Browns surrender (31.6).
- When Las Vegas scores at least 28.5 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Cleveland has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall in games when it allows opponents to score 28.6 points or less.
- The Raiders collect 10.6 more yards per game (390.3), than the Browns give up per contest (379.7). The Raiders average 6 yards per play, while the Browns allow 5.6 per play.
- In games Cleveland limits its opponents to 379.7 or fewer yards, it has a 2-3 record ATS and a 3-2 record overall.
- This season, the Raiders run for 21.9 more yards per game (113.5) than the Browns allow per contest (91.6).
- Las Vegas has a 3-1 ATS record and a 3-1 overall record when they rush for at least 113.5 yards.
- Cleveland is 2-2 against the spread and 4-0 overall when holding opponents to 91.6 rushing yards or less.
- This year, the Raiders turn the ball over 1.3 times per game– 0.7 fewer turnovers per game than the two the Browns force on average.
- Las Vegas has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.3 times or less.
- When it forces 2 or more turnovers, Cleveland has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall.
Browns Players to Watch
- Baker Mayfield has thrown for 1,392 yards, 15 touchdowns, and seven interceptions while completing 63.1% of his passes (198.9 yards per game).
- Kareem Hunt has ran for 463 yards on 101 attempts (66.1 yards per game) and three touchdowns in seven games. He also averages 15.1 receiving yards per game, grabbing 16 passes for 106 yards and four touchdowns.
- In his first year with Cleveland, D’Ernest Johnson has rushed for 136 yards on 27 carries (19.4 ypg).
- Jarvis Landry has reeled in 29 passes for 367 yards. He has been targeted 39 times and averages 52.4 yards per game over seven outings.
- Rashard Higgins has caught 11 passes on 12 targets for 163 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 32.6 receiving yards per game.
- Myles Garrett has nine sacks to lead the team, and has also collected five TFL and 22 tackles over seven games.
- B.J. Goodson has 52 tackles, one TFL, 0.5 sacks, and two interceptions in seven games.
Raiders Players to Watch
- This year, Derek Carr has collected 1,724 passing yards (287.3 yards per game) while going 152-for-211 (72% completion percentage) and throwing 13 touchdowns and two interceptions in six games.
- Josh Jacobs has racked up 394 rushing yards (65.7 yards per game) and five touchdowns in six games. He has tacked on 18 catches for 122 yards (20.3 receiving yards per game).
- Devontae Booker has 126 yards on 20 carries (21 ypg), with zero rushing touchdowns over the course of six games.
- This season, Darren Waller has 40 catches (56 targets) for 343 yards (57.2 per game) and three touchdowns in six games.
- Nelson Agholor has added 15 catches for 292 yards and four touchdowns over six games. He puts up 48.7 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 20 times.
- Hunter Renfrow has 283 receiving yards on 21 passes with one touchdown, averaging 47.2 yards per game on 29 targets.
- Maxx Crosby has four sacks, five TFL, and 13 tackles over six games.
- This season, Cory Littleton has recorded 34 tackles and three TFL.
- This year, Jeff Heath has one interception, nine tackles, and one pass defended six in games.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from