The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 24, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- This season, Jaguars games have resulted in an average scoring total of 50, which is 1.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to score more than 48.5 in five games (50% of matchups).
- In five (50%) games this season, the Jaguars have combined with their opponents to go over 48.5 points.
- This year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (44 points per game) is 4.5 fewer than the total for this contest.
- The Browns are the 18th-highest scoring team in the league this year. The Jaguars have scored the 28th-most points.
- These two teams allow a combined 55.9 points per game, 7.4 higher than the total for this matchup.
- Jacksonville has allowed the 30th-fewest points in the league this season, while Cleveland has given up the 19th-fewest.
Browns Betting Insights
- Cleveland has compiled a 4-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Browns have an ATS record of 1-0 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Cleveland’s games have gone over the point total in five out of 10 opportunities this season (50%).
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Jacksonville has a losing 4-6 record against the spread.
- Jacksonville’s games have gone over the point total in five out of 10 opportunities this season (50%).
When the Browns Have the Ball
- The average points per game output for the Browns this season, 23.8, is six fewer than the 29.8 the Jaguars have given up in each contest.
- In games where Cleveland score at least 23.8 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- Jacksonville is 1-3 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 29.8 points.
- The Browns offense has averaged 345.4 total yards per game this season, 65.9 yards fewer than the 411.3 allowed by the Jaguars defense.
- The Browns average 5.6 yards per play while the Jaguars allow 6.3 per play.
- In contests where the Cleveland offense totals at least their average yard output this season, they are 2-3 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- When the Jacksonville defense allows less than their season average for total yards, they are 3-3 against the spread and 0-6 overall.
- The Jaguars have allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 129.1 yards per game, compared to the 156.8 yards the Browns offense has averaged on the ground.
- In games where the Cleveland rushing attack runs for at least their season average this season, the Browns are 4-0 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- This season, when the Jacksonville defense allows opponents to pick up less than 129.1 yards on the ground, they are 4-2 against the spread and 1-5 overall.
- The Browns have turned the ball over 1.1 times per game this season, while the Jaguars have averaged one takeaway per contest.
- When Cleveland turns the football over 1.1 times or fewer this season, they are 6-1 overall and 3-4 against the spread.
- Jacksonville’s record this season when they force more than one turnover: 3-4 ATS, 1-6 overall
When the Jaguars Have the Ball
- The Jaguars score 20.2 points per game, 5.9 fewer than the Browns surrender per contest (26.1).
- Jacksonville is 3-2 against the spread and 1-4 overall a season ago when the team notches at least 20.2 points.
- This season, Cleveland has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 23.8 or fewer points.
- The Jaguars rack up 24.6 fewer yards per game (327.9), than the Browns give up per contest (352.5). On average, the Jaguars pick up 5.3 yards per play, while the Browns allow 5.3 per play.
- In games Cleveland holds its opponents to 352.5 or fewer yards, it has a 3-3 record ATS and a 4-2 record overall.
- The Jaguars rush for 97.3 yards per game, 7.2 fewer yards per game than the 104.5 the Browns allow per outing.
- When Jacksonville rushes for at least 97.3 yards, it recorded a 3-1 ATS record and a 0-4 overall record.
- Cleveland is 3-3 against the spread and 6-0 overall when holding opponents to 104.5 rushing yards or less.
- This year, the Jaguars turn the ball over 1.6 times per game, only 0.1 fewer turnovers per game than the 1.7 the Browns force on average.
- Jacksonville is 3-2 against the spread and 1-4 overall when it turns the ball over 1.6 or fewer times.
- This season, Cleveland has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall when it forces at least 1.7 turnovers.
Browns Players to Watch
- Baker Mayfield has 1,850 passing yards (185.0 yards per game) and has a 60.8% completion percentage this year (161-of-265) while throwing 15 touchdowns and seven interceptions.
- Kareem Hunt has taken 147 attempts for 644 rushing yards (64.4 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns. He’s also caught 22 passes for 151 yards (15.1 receiving yards per game) with four touchdowns through the air.
- In six games in 2020, Nick Chubb has rushed for 575 yards on 96 carries (95.8 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns.
- Jarvis Landry has hauled in 38 passes for 471 yards. He has been targeted 57 times and averages 47.1 yards per game.
- Rashard Higgins has added 18 catches for 290 yards and two touchdowns. He puts up 36.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 23 times.
- Austin Hooper has caught 26 passes on 40 targets for 249 yards and one touchdown, averaging 31.1 yards per game in eight contests in 2020.
- Olivier Vernon has registered a team-leading five sacks, while adding six TFL and 21 tackles over eight games.
- B.J. Goodson has totaled 69 tackles, two TFL, and two interceptions this season.
Jaguars Players to Watch
- This year, Jake Luton has collected 624 passing yards (208 yards per game) while going 60-for-110 (54.5% completion percentage) and throwing two touchdowns and six interceptions in three games.
- Rookie James Robinson has taken 172 carries for 762 rushing yards (76.2 yards per game) and five touchdowns. He’s also caught 31 passes for 249 yards (24.9 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns through the air.
- D.J. Chark has been targeted 66 times and has 41 catches to lead the team with 534 yards (59.3 ypg) and scored four touchdowns.
- Keelan Cole has contributed with 36 catches for 453 yards and four touchdowns. He has been targeted 53 times and averages 45.3 receiving yards per game.
- Chris Conley has totaled 332 yards on 27 passes with one touchdown in 2020, averaging 33.2 yards per game on 46 targets.
- Josh Allen has 2.5 sacks, two TFL, and 12 tackles over eight games.
- In 10 games, Joe Schobert has totaled 84 tackles, three TFL, and one interception.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from