The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 17, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Browns games have gone over 48 points on five occasions this season (55.6% of matchups).
- Philadelphia’s games have gone over 48 points on three occasions (33.3% of games).
- The two teams average a combined 46.6 points per contest, 1.4 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- These two teams yield a combined 52.9 points per game, 4.9 higher than the total for this matchup.
- Browns games average 51.1 total points per game this season, equal to the over/under for this matchup.
- This season, Eagles games have resulted in an average scoring total of 48.3, which is 0.3 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Eagles are the league’s 24th-highest scoring team this season compared to the 18th-ranked Browns.
- Cleveland is the NFL’s 20th-ranked scoring defense while Philadelphia is the 16th-ranked.
Browns Betting Insights
- Five of Cleveland’s nine games this year have hit the over (55.6%).
- Cleveland is just 3-6 against the spread.
- The Browns are just 1-3 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
Eagles Betting Insights
- Philadelphia has a losing 3-6 record against the spread.
- The Eagles are just 1-4 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.5 points.
- Four of Philadelphia’s nine games this year have gone over the point total (44.4% of its opportunities).
When the Browns Have the Ball
- The Eagles defense has allowed 25.8 points per game this season, 1.8 points more than the 24 the Browns have scored.
- In games where Cleveland score at least 24 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- Philadelphia is 3-0-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.8 points.
- The Browns offense has averaged 347.8 total yards per game this season, three yards more than the 344.8 the Eagles defense has allowed. On average, the Browns pick up 5.7 yards per play and the Eagles give up 5.1.
- In contests where the Cleveland offense totals at least their average yard output this season, they are 2-3 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- When the Philadelphia defense allows less than their season average for total yards, they are 1-3 against the spread and 2-1-1 overall.
- The Browns have averaged 159 yards per game on the ground this season, 26 yards more than the Eagles have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (133).
- In games where the Cleveland rushing attack runs for at least their season average this season, the Browns are 3-0 overall and 1-2 against the spread.
- When Philadelphia limits opposing teams to 133 rushing yards or fewer this year, they are 2-2 against the spread and 2-1-1 overall.
- This season, the Eagles have forced an average of 1.1 turnovers per game, equal to the 1.1 times Browns have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.1 times or fewer this season, Cleveland is 5-1 overall and 2-4 against the spread.
- Philadelphia’s record this season when they force more than 1.1 turnovers: 2-1 ATS, 3-0 overall
When the Eagles Have the Ball
- The Eagles score 22.6 points per game, 4.5 fewer than the Browns give up per contest (27.1).
- Philadelphia is 3-2 against the spread and 2-2-1 overall a season ago when the team notches at least 22.6 points.
- This season, Cleveland has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 24 or fewer points.
- The Eagles average 24.9 fewer yards per game (331.8), than the Browns allow per contest (356.7). The Eagles average 5 yards per play, while the Browns allow 5.4 per play.
- In games Cleveland limits its opponents to 356.7 or fewer yards, it has a 2-4 record ATS and a 4-2 record overall.
- This season, the Eagles rush for 18.5 more yards per game (122.8) than the Browns allow per contest (104.3).
- Philadelphia has a 1-2 ATS record and a 0-2-1 overall record when the team rushes for at least 122.8 yards.
- Cleveland is 3-3 against the spread and 6-0 overall when holding opponents to 104.3 rushing yards or less.
- This year, the Eagles turn the ball over 1.9 times per game, 0.3 more turnovers per game than the 1.6 the Browns force on average.
- Philadelphia has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 2-2 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.9 times or less.
- When it forces 1.6 or more turnovers, Cleveland has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall.
Browns Players to Watch
- Baker Mayfield leads the team with 1,646 passing yards (182.9 yards per game), 15 touchdowns, and seven interceptions and has a 61.3% completion percentage this year (149-of-243).
- Kareem Hunt has taken 134 attempts for a team-leading 633 rushing yards (70.3 yards per game) while scoring three touchdowns in nine games. He’s also caught 21 passes for 141 yards (15.7 receiving yards per game) with four touchdowns through the air.
- In five games, Nick Chubb has rushed for 461 yards on 76 carries (92.2 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns.
- Jarvis Landry has reeled in 36 passes to lead the team with 448 yards. He has been targeted 55 times and averages 49.8 yards per game.
- Rashard Higgins has also contributed with 225 yards on 15 catches with two touchdowns. He has been targeted 19 times and puts up 32.1 receiving yards per game.
- Austin Hooper has caught 23 passes on 35 targets for 216 yards and one touchdown, averaging 30.9 yards per game.
- Myles Garrett has 9.5 sacks to lead the NFL, and has also added seven TFL and 31 tackles over nine games.
- B.J. Goodson leads the team in both tackles and interceptions, totaling 65 tackles, one TFL, 0.5 sacks, and two interceptions.
Eagles Players to Watch
- Carson Wentz has thrown for 2,091 yards while completing 58.2% of his passes (199-of-342), with 12 touchdowns and 12 interceptions in nine games this year (232.3 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 41 times for 206 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 22.9 yards per game.
- Miles Sanders has taken 86 carries for a team-leading 519 rushing yards (86.5 yards per game) while scoring three touchdowns in six games. He’s also caught 14 passes for 101 yards (16.8 receiving yards per game).
- Boston Scott leads the team with 246 rushing yards on 51 carries (27.3 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- This season, Travis Fulgham has 30 catches (49 targets) to lead the team with 443 yards (73.8 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Greg Ward has also contributed with 37 catches for 282 yards and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 51 times and averages 31.3 receiving yards per game.
- Richard Rodgers has caught 19 passes on 23 targets for 244 yards, averaging 27.1 yards per game.
- Brandon Graham has seven sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up nine TFL and 28 tackles.
- This season, Jalen Mills has one interception and has added 45 tackles, one TFL, 1.5 sacks, and two passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from