The Cleveland Browns (5-5) and the Detroit Lions (0-8-1) take the field in Week 11. The Browns ( ) welcome the Lions ( on the moneyline to win) on November 21, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. Oddsmakers have installed a total of points for the contest.
Before placing a bet on this game, check out this article where we provide the best available odds and dig into everything you need to know about the matchup — including key metrics, injuries, weather, and more.
The betting facts in the following article are based off odds valid as of November 21, 2021 at 12:15 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Browns Vs. Lions Betting Odds
Browns Vs. Lions Player Props
Browns Vs. Lions Betting Angles
Browns Vs. Lions Weather
A high temperature of 44 degrees Fahrenheit, with light rain and 15 mph winds, are the expected conditions at FirstEnergy Stadium on Sunday (as of 12:15 PM on November 21).
Browns Vs. Lions Injury Report
|Sheldon Day||DT||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Ifeadi Odenigbo||DE||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Montrel Meander||LB||Torn Achilles||Out|
|Tracy Walker III||FS||Concussion||Probable|
|Shaun Dion Hamilton||ILB||Undisclosed||Out|
|Austin Seibert||K||Right Hip||Out|
|Jeff Okudah||CB||Torn Achilles||Out|
|Jessie Lemonier||DE||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Riley Patterson||K||Gameday Inactive||Out|
Browns Offense Vs. Lions Defense
|Browns Offense||Stats (Rank)||Lions Defense|
|23.1 (18)||Points/Gm||28.9 (31)|
|0.37 (15)||Points/Play||0.46 (31)|
|363.8 (11)||Yards/Gm||379.8 (28)|
|227.6 (26)||Pass Yards/Gm||257.0 (15)|
|154.1 (1)||Rush Yards/Gm||135.7 (30)|
|5.9 (8)||Yards/Play||6.0 (28)|
|7.7 (9)||Yards/Pass||8.5 (32)|
|5.3 (1)||Yards/Rush||4.4 (18)|
|37.3% (22)||3rd Down %||42.3% (23)|
|54.5% (23)||Red Zone %||77.8% (32)|
|9 (5)||Turnovers||10 (21)|
|30 (30)||Sacks||14 (29)|
Lions Offense Vs. Browns Defense
|Lions Offense||Stats (Rank)||Browns Defense|
|16.7 (29)||Points/Gm||24.1 (20)|
|0.26 (31)||Points/Play||0.39 (22)|
|319.1 (27)||Yards/Gm||323.9 (6)|
|236.2 (24)||Pass Yards/Gm||248.6 (13)|
|108.2 (20)||Rush Yards/Gm||94.7 (5)|
|4.9 (28)||Yards/Play||5.3 (5)|
|6.3 (29)||Yards/Pass||7.5 (21)|
|4.4 (11)||Yards/Rush||3.8 (3)|
|32.5% (31)||3rd Down %||44.4% (28)|
|47.8% (30)||Red Zone %||69.4% (28)|
|11 (11)||Turnovers||8 (27)|
|26 (25)||Sacks||29 (1)|
When The Browns Have The Ball
- The Lions defense gives up 135.7 yards per game on the ground (30th in the league). The Browns will be looking to exploit that fact with the No. 1 rushing offense (154.1 per game).
- Cleveland’s passing attack averages 7.7 yards per pass attempt (ninth in the NFL). Detroit allows 8.5 per pass (32nd in the league).
- The Browns’ offense averages 5.9 yards per play (eighth in the league). The Lions’ defense allows 6.0 (28th).
- Cleveland averages 5.3 yards per rushing attempt (first in the NFL), and Detroit gives up 4.4 per carry (18th in the league).
When The Lions Have The Ball
- The Lions have given up 26 sacks (eighth-most in the league), and the Browns’ defense has the most with 29.
- Detroit averages 4.9 yards per play (28th in the NFL), while Cleveland gives up 5.3 per play (fifth in the league).
- The Browns allow 323.9 yards per game (sixth-fewest in the league), and the Lions gain 319.1 per game to rank 27th.
- Detroit’s offense is 11th-ranked in the league in terms of turnovers allowed (11), and is facing the 27th-ranked team in turnovers forced, Cleveland (8).
Browns Betting Trends And Insights
- Cleveland has won five games against the spread this season, while failing to cover five times.
- The Browns have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 13-point favorites.
- A total of six out of Cleveland’s 10 games this season have hit the over.
- Cleveland’s games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 42 points six times.
- The Browns have won four of the six games they were favored on the moneyline this season (66.7%).
Lions Betting Trends And Insights
- Detroit has won six games against the spread this season, while failing to cover four times.
- The Lions have covered the spread when playing as at least 13-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
- Detroit’s games have gone over the point total three out of 10 times this year.
- Detroit has played six games this season that have had more than 42 combined points scored.
- The Lions have been listed as the underdog 10 times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
Browns Players To Watch
- Baker Mayfield has thrown for 1,990 yards while connecting on 65.4% of his passes (161-for-246), with nine touchdowns and four interceptions (199.0 yards per game).
- Nick Chubb has churned out a team-best 721 rushing yards (72.1 per game) plus six touchdowns.
- So far this year D’Ernest Johnson has run for 294 yards (29.4 per game), with two touchdowns.
- David Njoku has hauled in 22 catches for 352 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 31 times, and averages 35.2 receiving yards per game.
- Donovan Peoples-Jones has been targeted 23 times and tacked on 330 yards (on 16 catches) plus three touchdowns.
- Jarvis Landry has caught 23 passes for 219 yards, averaging 36.5 yards per game.
- Myles Garrett has collected a team-leading 13.0 sacks, while adding 13.0 TFL and 34 tackles.
- Anthony Walker’s 65 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 1.0 sack mean he’s the team’s leading tackler.
- John Johnson has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 34 tackles and three passes defended 10 this season.
Lions Players To Watch
- Jared Goff has 2,109 passing yards (234.3 per game) with a 66.1% completion percentage (220-for-333), throwing for eight touchdowns with six interceptions.
- D’Andre Swift has ran for a team-leading 419 yards on 123 carries (46.6 yards per game) while scoring three touchdowns. He also averages 46.7 receiving yards per game, grabbing 50 passes for a team-high 420 yards and two touchdowns.
- So far this season Jamaal Williams has run for 312 yards on 71 carries (34.7 yards per game), with two touchdowns.
- T.J. Hockenson has hauled in 48 passes for a team best 448 yards and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 65 times, and averages 49.8 yards per game.
- Kalif Raymond has caught 30 passes on 46 targets for 363 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 40.3 yards per game.
- Charles Harris has 4.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 4.0 TFL and 33 tackles.
- This season Alex Anzalone has collected 57 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and one interception, leading his team in tackles.
- This season Amani Oruwariye leads the team with three interceptions and has added 36 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and six passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from