The Brown Bears (0-3) aim to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Stony Brook Seawolves (1-2) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at Pizzitola Sports Center. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bears’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Seawolves ( ).
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of November 17, 2022 at 5:38 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Brown vs Stony Brook Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Brown Offense Vs. Stony Brook Defense (From 2021-22)
|Brown Offense||Stats (Rank)||Stony Brook Defense|
|71.0 (171)||Points/Gm||73.1 (279)|
|63.4 (230)||Possessions/Game||63.8 (147)|
|43.5 (206)||Field Goal %||45.3 (290)|
|31.3 (290)||3PT %||33.7 (194)|
|49.7 (214)||Effective FG %||52.2 (297)|
|53.4 (193)||True Shooting %||53.6 (230)|
Stony Brook Offense vs. Brown Defense (From 2021-22)
|Stony Brook Offense||Stats (Rank)||Brown Defense|
|72.9 (119)||Points/Gm||69.5 (189)|
|63.8 (208)||Possessions/Game||63.4 (124)|
|43.8 (191)||Field Goal %||44.1 (218)|
|33.9 (173)||3PT %||33.8 (205)|
|50.6 (159)||Effective FG %||50.5 (223)|
|54.3 (140)||True Shooting %||53.8 (239)|
Best Betting Sites For Brown vs Stony Brook
Brown Betting Insights
- Brown went 12-15-0 ATS last season.
- The Bears covered the spread three times last season (3-1 ATS) when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- Brown and its opponent combined to go over the point total 14 out of 27 times last season.
- The Bears’ 27 games last season went over this contest’s total of 143 points 12 times.
- The average amount of points in Brown’s contests last season was 140.4, which is 2.6 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Stony Brook Betting Insights
- Stony Brook went 12-18-0 ATS last year.
- Stony Brook did not cover the spread last year (0-4 ATS) when playing as at least a 7-point underdog.
- Stony Brook’s games went over the point total 18 out of 30 times last season.
- The Seawolves played 19 games last season that ended with a combined score higher than 143 points.
- Stony Brook’s outings last year had a 146.1 average amount of points, 3.1 more than this game’s over/under.
Brown Key Players
- Tamenang Choh scored 14.3 points per game last season, while grabbing 8.2 rebounds per game averaging 3.0 assists per game.
- Kino Lilly Jr. was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.5 per game.
- Lilly Jr. averaged 1.3 steals per game. Jaylan Gainey collected 2.1 blocks a game.
Stony Brook Key Players
- Anthony Roberts put up 16.3 points per game last season.
- Tykei Greene pulled down 8.1 rebounds per game and Jahlil Jenkins averaged 2.9 assists per game.
- Jenkins knocked down 1.8 threes per game a season ago.
- Jenkins collected 2.0 steals per game. Elijah Olaniyi averaged 0.6 blocks a contest.