After a sixth-place showing at the 2021 The Open Championship, Brooks Koepka will look for another strong performance this year at St Andrews Links (Old Course). He hasodds to win. The event tees off July 13-16 from Saint Andrews, United Kingdom. Collin Morikawa is the defending champion of the event, a title the field of 156 golfers will hope to claim this weekend.
The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of July 13, 2022 at 9:28 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Brooks Koepka odds for The Open Championship
Koepka’s recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Koepka has finished in the top 20 once.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Koepka has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events.
- He has finished with an average score of 3 those three times he’s made the cut.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
- Defending Champ: Collin Morikawa
Course history: Koepka at The Open Championship
- Over Koepka’s last four trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once and the top 10 three times. His average finish at the event is 14th.
- In his last four attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- Koepka finished sixth when he last played this event in 2021.
- He finished with the best score in the field in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- This week will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,297 yards, compared to the average 7,264 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -5, while St Andrews Links (Old Course) has a recent scoring average of -6.
- Courses Koepka has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,278 yards, 19 yards shorter than the 7,297-yard St Andrews Links (Old Course) for this week’s event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -6.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brooks Koepka 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||55||73-67-75-77 (+12)||-2.68||1.76||$39,432|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||55||75-67-72-74 (+8)||-10.212||1.544||$27,925|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||75-75||3.456||-5.79||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||12||67-70-71-65 (-11)||10.604||1.036||$159,900|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-81||-6.261||-0.38||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||16||68-72-71-69 (E)||5.625||-0.429||$106,533|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-74||-0.892||-2.678||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||3||66-66-68-69 (-15)||5.904||6.004||$434,600|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-74||-3.186||2.43||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||28||68-68-72-69 (-15)||-0.567||-3.564||$110,500|
Koepka’s 55th-place finish in the U.S. Open at The Country Club, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from