After a seventh-place showing at the 2020 Masters Tournament, Brooks Koepka will look for another strong performance this year at Augusta National Golf Club. He has +2500 odds to win, the ninth-best odds of the field.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:38 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Brooks Koepka odds for the Masters Tournament
Koepka’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Koepka has one win and two top-five finishes.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five events.
- Koepka has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five events, including two finishes within three strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -11.3 those three times he’s made the cut.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Koepka at the Masters Tournament
- Over Koepka’s last six trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once and the top 10 two times. His average finish at the event is 15th.
- Koepka made the cut in five of his last six entries to this event.
- The last time Koepka played this event in 2020, he finished seventh. His last time here, he posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in two rounds.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Measuring 7,475 yards, Augusta National Golf Club is set up as a par-72 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with a shorter average distance of 7,294 yards.
- Golfers at Augusta National Golf Club have averaged a score of -0.3 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.3
over the past year.
- Courses Koepka has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,283 yards, 192 yards shorter than the 7,475-yard Augusta National Golf Club for this week’s event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average total of 279.3 strokes and an average score of -5.0. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per tournament).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brooks Koepka 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||2||67-66-70-70 (-15)||$783,333|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||38||68-70-77-69 (E)||$40,455|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||1||68-66-66-65 (-19)||$1,314,000|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||72-76||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||72-71||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from