In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Burgoon from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in what follows reflect odds as of March 20, 2022 at 7:32 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Bronson Burgoon odds for the Valspar Championship
Burgoon’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Burgoon has an average finish of 70th.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five tournaments.
- Burgoon has not finished within five strokes of the winner or recorded a better-than-average score in any of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been +5.
Valspar Championship details
- Date: March 16-19, 2022
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Par: 71 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 7.8M
- Defending Champ: Sam Burns
Course history: Burgoon at the Valspar Championship
- In Burgoon’s last three appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 13th.
- In his last three attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- The last time Burgoon played this event in 2021, he finished 13th.
- His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Course comparison – Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,309 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,340 yards.
- Burgoon will take to the 7,340-yard course this week at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) after having played courses with an average length of 7,291 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Bronson Burgoon 2022 results
|March 2- 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 2- 5||Puerto Rico Open||MC||76-74||$0|
|February 23-26||The Honda Classic||66||68-72-77-70 (+7)||$16,800|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-72-72||$0|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||74||70-70-74-76 (+2)||$16,464|
|January 20-23||The American Express||49||66-70-73-70 (-9)||$18,949|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from