Brice Garnett enters the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win after he made the cut in his most recent tournament here, the 2021 Wyndham Championship, and placed 51st. The event tees off August 4- 7 from Greensboro, North Carolina. Kevin Kisner was the last to win the tournament.
The betting facts in what follows reference odds valid as of August 3, 2022 at 12:25 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Brice Garnett odds for the Wyndham Championship
Garnett’s recent form
- Garnett has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five appearances.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Garnett has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been +11.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Garnett at the Wyndham Championship
- In Garnett’s last four appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 two times, including one top-10 finish. His average finish at the event is 26th.
- Garnett has made the cut in three of his last four trips to this tournament.
- Garnett finished 51st on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
- He carded one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Sedgefield Country Club measures 7,127 yards for this tournament, 137 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,264).
- Golfers at Sedgefield Country Club have averaged a score of -9 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- The courses Garnett has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,266 yards, while Sedgefield Country Club will play at 7,127 yards this week.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brice Garnett 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||71-71||1.86||-2.506||$0|
|July 21-25||3M Open||31||67-71-68-74 (-4)||8.476||14.648||$42,911|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||16||N/A||$58,275|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||72-70||-3.26||-1.010||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||73-68||-0.764||-2.646||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-67||-2.632||-1.574||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||72-73||1.358||-2.254||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||15||68-68-69-64 (-19)||8.416||0.404||$161,525|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-75||0.798||-3.624||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||33||70-67-72-68 (-7)||3.568||-2.428||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-74||-2.746||-2.522||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-73||0.322||2.528||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||58||74-67-76-71 (E)||–||–||$8,362|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||67-71-68-71 (-7)||2.244||9.396||$54,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||50||67-76-74-71 (E)||2.407||-1.034||$50,200|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||7||70-68-69-70 (-11)||$97,356|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||71-72||-2.236||2.083||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||53||69-69-74-70 (-2)||1.617||-2.709||$19,303|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-71-75||-1.882||2.651||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||72-71||1.113||-0.331||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||70||68-71-69-77 (-3)||-7.321||-0.073||$15,580|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from