Brice Garnett’s latest odds to win The RSM Classic are. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Garnett from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in what follows use the latest odds as of November 19, 2021 at 11:29 AM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Brice Garnett odds for the The RSM Classic
Garnett’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Garnett has an average finish of 53rd.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Garnett has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He has an average score of -2 across his last five events.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Garnett at The RSM Classic
- Garnett has an average finish of 50th with a personal best of finish of 29th at this tournament.
- Garnett made the cut in three of his last five entries to this event.
- Garnett missed the cut when he last played this event in 2020.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,005 yards, compared to the average 7,299 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The average course Garnett has played over the last year (7,282 yards) is 277 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,005 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brice Garnett 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||50||69-70-77-68 (+4)||$18,638|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||71-69||$0|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||73-65||$0|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||56||72-67-71-70 (-8)||$16,380|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||73-72||$0|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||MC||72-71||$0|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||51||69-68-68-69 (-6)||$15,584|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||34||2-17-12-10 (+27)||$18,235|
|July 22-25||3M Open||16||68-67-72-68 (-9)||$87,890|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||72||71-69-71-74 (-3)||$7,000|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||MC||71-68||$0|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||75-69||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||5||65-68-69-68 (-10)||$253,820|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||73-72||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||56||70-67-74-70 (+1)||$17,325|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||47||68-69-73-67 (-11)||$20,959|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||76-70||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||52||69-70-75-68 (-2)||$17,005|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-75||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||9||70-72-71-68 (-7)||$78,750|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||25||71-64-70-73 (-2)||$54,950|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-71||$0|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||5||67-71-70-65 (-15)||$115,875|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||71-75||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-70||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||70-78||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||32||66-68-67-67 (-12)||$34,577|
Here’s the round-by-round breakdown of Garnett’s 50th-place finish last time out at the Houston Open on November 11-14.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from