In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Garnett from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of March 13, 2022 at 11:26 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Brice Garnett odds for the THE PLAYERS Championship
Garnett’s recent form
- Garnett has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five appearances.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five tournaments.
- Garnett has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of -7 across his last five events.
THE PLAYERS Championship details
- Date: March 9-12, 2022
- Location: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
- Course: TPC Sawgrass
- Par: 72 / 7,189 yards
- Purse: 20M
- Defending Champ: Justin Thomas
Course history: Garnett at THE PLAYERS Championship
- Garnett has an average finish of 38th over his last three trips to this tournament.
- In his last three trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend twice.
- Garnett did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
Course comparison – TPC Sawgrass
- Measuring 7,189 yards, TPC Sawgrass is set up as a par-72 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,308 yards.
- The courses Garnett has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,281 yards, while TPC Sawgrass will play at 7,189 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brice Garnett 2022 results
|March 2- 5||Puerto Rico Open||7||70-68-69-70 (-11)||$97,356|
|February 23-26||The Honda Classic||MC||71-72||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 9-12||Waste Management Phoenix Open||53||69-69-74-70 (-2)||$19,303|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-71-75||$0|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||72-71||$0|
|January 20-23||The American Express||70||68-71-69-77 (-3)||$15,580|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||N/A||$0|
Garnett’s last tournament appearance, his seventh-place finish in the Puerto Rico Open, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from