Below you’ll find stats and insights about Garnett from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below reference odds valid as of April 16, 2022 at 7:33 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Brice Garnett odds for the RBC Heritage
Garnett’s recent form
- In his last five events, Garnett has an average finish of 45th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Garnett has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those three times he’s made the cut.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 14-17, 2022
- Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,121 yards
- Purse: 8M
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course history: Garnett at the RBC Heritage
- Garnett has one top-20 finish in his last five trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 37th.
- In his last five attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut three times.
- The last time Garnett played this event in 2022, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,308 yards, which is 187 yards longer than the 7,121-yard par 71 for this week’s event.
- Harbour Town Golf Links checks in at 7,121 yards, 157 yards shorter than the average course Garnett has played over the past year (7,278 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brice Garnett 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-74||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-73||0.322||2.528||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||58||74-67-76-71 (E)||–||–||$8,362|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||67-71-68-71 (-7)||2.244||9.396||$54,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||50||67-76-74-71 (E)||2.407||-1.034||$50,200|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||7||70-68-69-70 (-11)||$97,356|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||71-72||-2.236||2.083||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||53||69-69-74-70 (-2)||1.617||-2.709||$19,303|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-71-75||-1.882||2.651||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||72-71||1.113||-0.331||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||70||68-71-69-77 (-3)||–||–||$15,580|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from