Below you’ll find stats and insights about Garnett from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in what follows use the latest odds as of May 15, 2022 at 7:28 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Brice Garnett odds for the AT&T Byron Nelson
Garnett’s recent form
- Garnett has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five tournaments.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five events.
- Over his last five events, Garnett has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -13 in his last five appearances.
AT&T Byron Nelson details
- Date: May 12-15, 2022
- Location: McKinney, Texas
- Course: TPC Craig Ranch
- Par: 72 / 7,468 yards
- Purse: 9.1M
- Defending Champ: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
Course history: Garnett at the AT&T Byron Nelson
- In Garnett’s last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 31st.
- Garnett has made the cut two times in his last three entries to the event.
- Garnett last played this event in 2022 and finished 15th.
- He finished one round without carding a bogey his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Craig Ranch
- This event will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,468 yards, 164 yards longer than the average 7,304 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The average course Garnett has played over the past year has been 197 yards shorter than the 7,468 yards TPC Craig Ranch will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brice Garnett 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||15||68-68-69 (-19)||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-75||0.798||-3.624||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||33||70-67-72-68 (-7)||3.568||-2.428||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-74||-2.746||-2.522||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-73||0.322||2.528||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||58||74-67-76-71 (E)||–||–||$8,362|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||67-71-68-71 (-7)||2.244||9.396||$54,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||50||67-76-74-71 (E)||2.407||-1.034||$50,200|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||7||70-68-69-70 (-11)||$97,356|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||71-72||-2.236||2.083||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||53||69-69-74-70 (-2)||1.617||-2.709||$19,303|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-71-75||-1.882||2.651||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||72-71||1.113||-0.331||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||70||68-71-69-77 (-3)||-7.321||-0.073||$15,580|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from