Brian Stuard heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds. He will attempt to improve on his 15th-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Kevin Kisner is the defending champion of the event, which will be held August 4- 7 from Greensboro, North Carolina.
The betting trends in the article below reflect odds as of August 4, 2022 at 12:28 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Brian Stuard odds for the Wyndham Championship
Stuard’s recent form
- He has not made the cut in his last five appearances.
- Stuard has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five tournaments.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Stuard at the Wyndham Championship
- In Stuard’s last five appearances at this event, he’s finished among the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 32nd.
- In his last five trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend three times.
- The last time Stuard played this event in 2021, he finished 15th.
- His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,127 yards, compared to the average 7,264 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Golfers at Sedgefield Country Club have averaged a score of -9 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- The courses Stuard has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,246 yards, while Sedgefield Country Club will play at 7,127 yards this week.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -5 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brian Stuard 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||71-74||6.482||-7.128||$0|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||72-74||3.872||-2.310||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||70-72||2.596||-2.866||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||77-72||-6.506||-4.904||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||70-70||0.268||-0.474||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||73-72||-0.78||0.32||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||72-76||-0.992||0.096||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||74-69||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||70-75||-1.568||1.978||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-74||-1.68||-3.146||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||42||71-68-70-69 (-6)||6.592||-9.452||$23,287|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||69||73-69-75-71 (+4)||4.456||-14.992||$16,560|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-74||-2.808||0.298||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||7||70-68-69-68 (-13)||–||–||$112,388|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||68-69-69-68 (-10)||9.68||-2.04||$118,950|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-76||1.287||-3.928||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||22||71-69-68-71 (-9)||$37,308|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||9||70-70-69-69 (-2)||5.239||1.958||$194,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||61||73-68-71-71 (-1)||-1.080||-0.357||$26,160|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||58||71-69-68-75 (-1)||-1.163||-0.929||$18,696|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||60||72-70-68-74 (-3)||-0.594||-1.455||$19,488|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||69-76||-2.047||-0.709||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-72-70||-2.309||0.001||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-67||0.859||-1.607||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from