In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Stuard from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article reflect odds as of May 6, 2022 at 7:35 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Brian Stuard odds for the Wells Fargo Championship
Stuard’s recent form
- Stuard will look to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Stuard has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Stuard has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average once.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -3.
Wells Fargo Championship details
- Date: May 5- 9, 2022
- Location: North Potomac, Maryland
- Par: 70 / 7,160 yards
- Purse: 0M
- Defending Champ: Jason Day
Course history: Stuard at the Wells Fargo Championship
- Stuard has an average finish of 80th with a personal best of finish of 37th at this tournament.
- Stuard has made the cut two times in his last three entries to the event.
- The last time Stuard played this event in 2022, he finished 123rd.
- Stuard recorded one birdie and three bogeys his last time at this event.
Brian Stuard 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||123||72 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||42||71-68-70-69 (-6)||6.592||-9.452||$23,287|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||69||73-69-75-71 (+4)||4.456||-14.992||$16,560|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-74||-2.808||0.298||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||7||70-68-69-68 (-13)||–||–||$112,388|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||68-69-69-68 (-10)||9.68||-2.04||$118,950|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-76||1.287||-3.928||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||22||71-69-68-71 (-9)||$37,308|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||9||70-70-69-69 (-2)||5.239||1.958||$194,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||61||73-68-71-71 (-1)||-1.080||-0.357||$26,160|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||58||71-69-68-75 (-1)||-1.163||-0.929||$18,696|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||60||72-70-68-74 (-3)||-0.594||-1.455||$19,488|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||69-76||-2.047||-0.709||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-72-70||-2.309||0.001||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-67||0.859||-1.607||$0|
Check out all the details from Stuard’s 42nd-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the Mexico Championship at Vidanta Vallarta.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from