In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Stuard from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article reference odds valid as of June 17, 2022 at 7:23 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Brian Stuard odds for the U.S. Open
Stuard’s recent form
- In his last five events, Stuard finished outside the top 20.
- He’s made the cut in one of his last five tournaments.
- Stuard has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five tournaments.
- He finished with a score of +3 in his only recent appearance.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
Course history: Stuard at the U.S. Open
- Stuard has average finish of 72nd at this event in five trips, including a personal best 65th-place.
- In his last five attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut twice.
- The last time Stuard played this event in 2022, he finished 79th.
- Stuard scored two birdies and three bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – The Country Club
- The par 71 measures 7,033 yards for this week, which is 220 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Stuard will take to the 7,033-yard course this week at The Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,231 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brian Stuard 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||79||73 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||72-76||-0.992||0.096||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||74-69||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||70-75||-1.568||1.978||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-74||-1.68||-3.146||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||42||71-68-70-69 (-6)||6.592||-9.452||$23,287|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||69||73-69-75-71 (+4)||4.456||-14.992||$16,560|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-74||-2.808||0.298||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||7||70-68-69-68 (-13)||–||–||$112,388|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||68-69-69-68 (-10)||9.68||-2.04||$118,950|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-76||1.287||-3.928||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||22||71-69-68-71 (-9)||$37,308|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||9||70-70-69-69 (-2)||5.239||1.958||$194,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||61||73-68-71-71 (-1)||-1.080||-0.357||$26,160|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||58||71-69-68-75 (-1)||-1.163||-0.929||$18,696|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||60||72-70-68-74 (-3)||-0.594||-1.455||$19,488|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||69-76||-2.047||-0.709||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-72-70||-2.309||0.001||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-67||0.859||-1.607||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from