In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Stuard from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of April 16, 2022 at 7:29 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Brian Stuard odds for the RBC Heritage
Stuard’s recent form
- Stuard has posted one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes over his last five tournaments.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Over his last five tournaments, Stuard has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -8.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 14-17, 2022
- Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,121 yards
- Purse: 8M
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course history: Stuard at the RBC Heritage
- In Stuard’s last six trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 20 two times. His average finish at the event is 44th.
- Stuard made the cut in each of his last six attempts at this event.
- Stuard finished 56th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- The par 71 measures 7,121 yards for this week, which is 187 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Stuard will take to the 7,121-yard course this week at Harbour Town Golf Links after having played courses with an average length of 7,282 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brian Stuard 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||56||73-69 (E)||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-74||-2.808||0.298||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||7||70-68-69-68 (-13)||–||–||$112,388|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||68-69-69-68 (-10)||9.68||-2.04||$118,950|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-76||1.287||-3.928||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||22||71-69-68-71 (-9)||$37,308|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||9||70-70-69-69 (-2)||5.239||1.958||$194,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||61||73-68-71-71 (-1)||-1.080||-0.357||$26,160|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||58||71-69-68-75 (-1)||-1.163||-0.929||$18,696|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||60||72-70-68-74 (-3)||-0.594||-1.455||$19,488|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||69-76||-2.047||-0.709||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-72-70||–||–||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-67||0.859||-1.607||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from