Brian Stuard heads into the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club withodds to win after he made the cut and finished 37th in his most recent appearance at this event in 2018. A field of 181 golfers will look to claim defending champion Rory McIlroy’s title when the tournament gets underway June 9-12 in Toronto, Canada.
The insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of June 8, 2022 at 11:27 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Brian Stuard odds for the RBC Canadian Open
Stuard’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Stuard has not finished in the top 20.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut once.
- Stuard has not been in the hunt in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- He finished with a score of -6 in his only made cut over his last five events.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
RBC Canadian Open details
- Date: June 9-12, 2022
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,025 yards
- Purse: 8.7M
- Defending Champ: Rory McIlroy
Course history: Stuard at the RBC Canadian Open
- Stuard placed 37th in his lone recent finish at this event in two trips.
- Stuard made the cut in one of his last two entries to this event.
- The last time Stuard played this event in 2018, he finished 37th.
- He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Brian Stuard 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||74-69||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||70-75||-1.568||1.978||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-74||-1.68||-3.146||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||42||71-68-70-69 (-6)||6.592||-9.452||$23,287|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||69||73-69-75-71 (+4)||4.456||-14.992||$16,560|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-74||-2.808||0.298||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||7||70-68-69-68 (-13)||–||–||$112,388|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||68-69-69-68 (-10)||9.68||-2.04||$118,950|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-76||1.287||-3.928||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||22||71-69-68-71 (-9)||$37,308|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||9||70-70-69-69 (-2)||5.239||1.958||$194,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||61||73-68-71-71 (-1)||-1.080||-0.357||$26,160|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||58||71-69-68-75 (-1)||-1.163||-0.929||$18,696|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||60||72-70-68-74 (-3)||-0.594||-1.455||$19,488|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||69-76||-2.047||-0.709||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-72-70||-2.309||0.001||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-67||0.859||-1.607||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from