Brian Harman took sixth in his last action in The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) July 13-16, and will try for another top-10 finish in the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. He hasodds to win. Greensboro, North Carolina will play host to the event from August 4- 7, as 170 players hit the course seeking championship last won by Kevin Kisner.
The betting facts in the following article are based off odds valid as of August 3, 2022 at 12:22 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Brian Harman odds for the Wyndham Championship
Harman’s recent form
- Harman has posted two top-10 finishes and three top-20 finishes over his last five events.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five events.
- Harman has finished with a better-than-average score in three of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -5.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Harman at the Wyndham Championship
- Over Harman’s last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 10 once, and his average finish at the event is 17th.
- In his last three trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend twice.
- Harman missed the cut when he last played this event in 2021.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,264 yards over the past year, while Sedgefield Country Club is set to play at 7,127 yards.
- Golfers at Sedgefield Country Club have averaged a score of -9 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- The average course Harman has played over the last year (7,208 yards) is 81 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,127 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brian Harman 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||6||73-68-68-66 (-13)||-13.384||12.156||$469,500|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||80-73||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||8||68-69-66-66 (-11)||5.6||1.988||$243,605|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||43||68-69-75-76 (+8)||10.64||8.44||$59,332|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||18||73-70-71-72 (-2)||5.388||-6.564||$142,800|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||77-66||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||34||74-70-71-69 (+4)||-2.228||-2.44||$61,607|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||9||69-66-73-70 (-2)||1.544||0.804||$218,250|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||72-70-68-68 (-6)||-10.808||4.272||$38,171|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-75||-0.504||0.170||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||5||67-67-68-68 (-14)||1.068||10.572||$301,275|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||63||68-74-75-75 (+4)||-1.233||-1.394||$43,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-71||3.468||-3.620||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||14||68-68-70-67 (-11)||8.433||-0.525||$133,250|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||72-71-68 (-4)||0.578||-1.278||$17,661|
|January 20-24||The American Express||3||67-70-67-64 (-20)||3.817||2.789||$402,800|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||48||67-68-69-68 (-8)||-5.040||4.723||$19,639|
Below you’ll find a round-by-round breakdown of Harman’s sixth-place performance in his most recent tournament, The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) on July 13-16.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from