In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Harman from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article reference odds valid as of May 8, 2022 at 7:23 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Brian Harman odds for the Wells Fargo Championship
Harman’s recent form
- Harman has finished in the top 10 twice over his last five appearances, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Harman has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five appearances. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -5.
Wells Fargo Championship details
- Date: May 5- 9, 2022
- Location: North Potomac, Maryland
- Course: TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm
- Par: 70 / 7,160 yards
- Purse: 0M
- Defending Champ: Max Homa
Course history: Harman at the Wells Fargo Championship
- Over the last five times Harman has played this tournament, he’s finished atop the leaderboard once. He’s also placed among the top 10 two times and his average finish at the event is 25th.
- Harman made the cut in each of his five most recent entries to this event.
- The last time Harman played this event in 2022, he finished ninth.
- He carded a score in one round that was among the five best of the day his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm
- This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,160 yards, compared to the average 7,303 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The average course Harman has played over the last year (7,250 yards) is 90 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,160 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brian Harman 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||9||69-66-73 (-2)||–||–||$218,250|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||72-70-68-68 (-6)||-10.808||4.272||$38,171|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-75||-0.504||0.170||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||5||67-67-68-68 (-14)||1.068||10.572||$301,275|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||63||68-74-75-75 (+4)||-1.233||-1.394||$43,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-71||3.468||-3.620||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||14||68-68-70-67 (-11)||8.433||-0.525||$133,250|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||72-71-68 (-4)||0.578||-1.278||$17,661|
|January 20-24||The American Express||3||67-70-67-64 (-20)||3.817||2.789||$402,800|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||48||67-68-69-68 (-8)||-5.040||4.723||$19,639|
Harman’s 35th-place finish in the RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from