Brian Harman has +2800 odds to win the 2021 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands after placing 19th in the U.S. Open at Torrey Pines (South) June 17-20 in his last action.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of June 21, 2021, 2:16 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Brian Harman odds for the Travelers Championship
Harman’s recent form
- Harman has finished in the top 20 four times over his last five appearances, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five tournaments.
- Harman has finished with a better-than-average score in four of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -3.8 those four times he’s made the cut.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 24-27, 2021
- Location: Cromwell, CT
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 7.4M
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Harman at the Travelers Championship
- In Harman’s last six entries to this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 three times, including one top-five finish. His average finish at the event is 13th.
- Harman has made the cut in four of his last six trips to this tournament.
- Harman last played this event in 2020 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- The par 70 measures 6,841 yards for this week, which is 502 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Golfers at TPC River Highlands have averaged a score of -5.8 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4.3 over the past year.
- The average course Harman has played over the last year (7,304 yards) is 463 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (6,841 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -3.9 among finishers, which is higher than the -5.8 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brian Harman 2021 results
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||19||72-71-71-72 (+2)||$125,363|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||8||69-66-69-70 (-6)||$196,875|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||75-75||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||18||68-72-73-70 (-1)||$96,390|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||13||67-70-67-70 (-10)||$130,995|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||12||69-69-74-74 (-2)||$218,500|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||3||67-71-69-69 (-12)||$885,000|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||43||72-69-71-73 (+1)||$28,179|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||39||67-74-70-73 (-4)||$30,030|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||36||71-68-69-67 (-9)||$34,006|
|January 21-24||The American Express||8||68-68-67-71 (-14)||$189,275|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||56||66-69-67-69 (-9)||$15,048|
Harman’s 19th-place finish in the U.S. Open at Torrey Pines (South), his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from