In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Harman from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below reference odds valid as of April 10, 2022 at 7:27 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Brian Harman odds for the Masters Tournament
Harman’s recent form
- Harman has finished in the top five once over his last five events.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Over his last five appearances, Harman has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average once.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his last five events.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 7-10, 2022
- Location: Augusta, Georgia
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Scott Scheffler
Course history: Harman at the Masters Tournament
- In Harman’s last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 28th.
- In his last three attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut twice.
- Harman last played this event in 2022 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Measuring 7,475 yards, Augusta National Golf Club is set up as a par-72 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,309 yards.
- The average course Harman has played over the past year has been 211 yards shorter than the 7,475 yards Augusta National Golf Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brian Harman 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-75||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||5||67-67-68-68 (-14)||1.068||10.572||$301,275|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||63||68-74-75-75 (+4)||-1.233||-1.394||$43,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-71||3.468||-3.620||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||14||68-68-70-67 (-11)||8.433||-0.525||$133,250|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||72-71-68 (-4)||0.578||-1.278||$17,661|
|January 20-24||The American Express||3||67-70-67-64 (-20)||–||–||$402,800|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||48||67-68-69-68 (-8)||-5.040||4.723||$19,639|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Harman’s fifth-place performance in his most recent tournament, the Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) on March 17-20.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from