Brian Gay heads into the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +50000 odds to win after he missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this tournament in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:18 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Brian Gay odds for the RBC Heritage
Gay’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Gay finished outside the top 20.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut once.
- Gay has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- In his last five events, he finished 2 relative to par in his only made cut.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Gay at the RBC Heritage
- In Gay’s last five trips to this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 one time. His average finish at the event is 43rd.
- Gay has three made cuts in his last five attempts at this tournament.
- Gay missed the cut when he last played this event in 2020.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- This event will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,099 yards, compared to the average 7,298 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 69.95 strokes per round and a score of -5.2 compared to par. At Harbour Town Golf Links, the scoring average is slightly higher at -4.1 per tournament.
- The average course Gay has played over the last year (7,230 yards) is 131 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,099 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -7.1 among finishers, which is lower than the -4.1 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brian Gay 2021 results
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||78-74||$10,000|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-76||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||46||71-67-73-71 (+2)||$19,070|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||80-74||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||78-74||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||60||72-69-77-70 (+4)||$20,832|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||34||70-72-69-72 (-5)||$40,638|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-74||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||74-68||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||72||67-69-68-73 (-3)||$13,266|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||29||70-67-71-71 (-13)||$55,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from