The Chicago Cubs (3-1) host the Milwaukee Brewers (1-3) on Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET. The Cubs are on the moneyline against the favored Brewers (). Freddy Peralta starts for Milwaukee while Chicago will counter with Adbert Alzolay.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 3:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Brewers vs Cubs Betting Odds
The probable pitchers for both teams have not made a start this season. Here are their stats from last season:
|Peralta (MIL)||Pitcher||Alzolay (CHC)|
|3 – 1||W/L||1 – 1|
Brewers Probable Starter Freddy Peralta
- Peralta will make his first start of the season for the Brewers.
- The 24-year-old righty came out of the bullpen in his most recent outing this season, his only action so far.
- Peralta and his team finished with a 5-5 record in the 10 games he appeared in when they were the moneyline favorite a season ago.
Starting pitcher projections reflect team information as of April 6, 2021 at 6:06 AM ET and may change up to the start of game.
Cubs Stats vs Peralta
Cubs Probable Starter Adbert Alzolay
- The Cubs will send out Alzolay for his first start of the season.
- The last time the 26-year-old pitched was on Sunday, Sept. 27 against the White Sox. The righty threw five innings as the starter in that matchup.
- Alzolay and his team won two of the games he started as the moneyline underdog last season, with a record of 2-1.
Starting pitcher projections reflect team information as of April 6, 2021 at 6:07 AM ET and may change up to the start of game.
Brewers Stats vs Alzolay
Brewers Betting Trends
- Last season the Brewers scored the fifth-fewest runs in baseball (247 total, 4.1 per game).
- The Brewers won 48.6% of the games last season they were the moneyline favorite (18-19).
- Milwaukee had an 18-19 record last year (winning 48.6% of its games) when it played as a moneyline favorite of -109 or shorter.
- Milwaukee combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 24 times last season for a 24-29-5 record against the over/under.
Cubs Betting Trends
- The Cubs were underdogs in 18 games last season and won nine (50%) of those contests.
- Chicago had a record of 8-9 in games where sportsbooks had them as underogs of at least -107 on the moneyline.
- Chicago and its opponents went over the total last season in 28 of their 58 opportunities.
Brewers Players to Watch
- Jackie Bradley Jr. hit .283 last season with 11 doubles, seven home runs and 22 walks.
- Among qualified hitters in MLB action, Bradley ranked outside of the top 20 in hits, average and OBP.
- Orlando Arcia hit .260 with 10 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 14 walks.
- Arcia did not rank among the top hitters in baseball among qualifying batters in MLB.
Brewers Batting Stats (2020)
|Jackie Bradley Jr.||191||.283||32||7||22||.361||.811|
Cubs Players to Watch
- Ian Happ slugged 12 home runs and collected 28 RBI last season while batting .258.
- Happ’s hitting stats were not among league batting leaders in MLB among qualified hitters in MLB.
- Willson Contreras collected 47 hits, posted an OBP of .357 and a .413 SLG.
- Among qualified hitters, Contreras was not among league batting leaders in MLB in the league.
Cubs Batting Stats (2020)
Brewers vs Cubs Player Props
Powered By Data Skrive using data from